Hi,
 
I had a similar problem, and could not find "add new category" button, I found 
that the group admin_faq was not created and once I created this and added the 
correct users to the group everything worked.
 
Hope this helps.
 
Regards
 
Arif

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Wes Plate
Sent: Mon 22/09/2008 17:07
To: OTRS
Subject: Re: [otrs] FAQ after upgrade



On 9/22/08 8:07 AM, "Guillaume Rehm" wrote:

> I have the same problem. And I can't solve it. Anyone have the solution ?

I'm giving up on trying to do the OTRS install/upgrade myself and I'm going
to have the OTRS.com people get me back up and running.  Hopefully they're
able to do so quickly.  :-)


--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.
  http://www.automaticduck.com <http://www.automaticduck.com/> 


_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs


_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to