Hello all,
I can get those tickets through search but they will disappeared after some 
time. Then I can not find them any more.


Best Regards

Zhang Qing ☺ 

Technical Support Group 

 

Add: NO.1150 Yun Qiao Road, 

Jin Qiao Export Processing Zone, 

Pudong, Shanghai, China 201202 

Tel: 021-50509999-2855 

Fax: 021-50329901 

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:www.domino.com.cn

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 代表 Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)
发送时间: 2008年9月26日 16:58
收件人: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
主题: Re: [otrs] Missing the ticket after it was closed

Qing Zhang wrote:

> I can not find thos closed tickets through search function either.  
> It looks some program take those closed ticket.

Strange, you should be able to find them that way. Works fine for us.

Nils Breunese.
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to