Hi Bastien,
I've got a problem that looks a bit like yours. My error message:
[Wed Sep 30 08:28:54 
2009][Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketNumberLookup][637] Cannot allocate 
statement when disconnected from the database, SQL: 'SELECT tn FROM ticket 
WHERE id = ?'
I haven't found any hints to solve this issue, yet. Are you using MSQL, too?
Timo

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von 
Bastien Leblanc
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2009 14:37
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: [otrs] Error Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketNumberLookup ERROR Database 
disconnected

Hi,

I get a lot of these errors in the log file, but all seem to be running fine:

[Wed Sep 30 14:35:24 
2009][Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketNumberLookup][637] ERROR Database 
disconnected, SQL: 'SELECT tn FROM ticket WHERE id = ?'

Any idea of what is the problem?

Bastien.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to