Hi Michiel, That solved the issue! Thanks!
Kind regards, Erik -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Michiel Beijen [mailto:[email protected]] Verzonden: donderdag 16 september 2010 11:31 Aan: User questions and discussions about OTRS. CC: Erik van Ast Onderwerp: Re: [otrs] New ticket notification email to multiple agents Hi Erik, Agents control via their own preferences on what events they receive notifications, and for what queues they are subscribed to notifications. Administrators can also modify these values under Admin > Users. Please look into this. The Event based notifications Hugh described are very powerful (and available in 2.4 as well) but are not used for the regular "Hey, you have a new ticket" - type of notifications. Michiel Beijen Senior Consultant OTRS BV Schipholweg 103 2316 XC Leiden T: 071 8200 255 F: 071 8200 254 I: http://www.otrs.com OTRS maakt de helpdesk mobiel met de OTRS iPhone App - download gratis: http://www.otrs.com/en/products/iphone-app On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Erik van Ast <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > > > I have set up OTRS months ago and everything works really well, but I > found out that notification emails created by new tickets are only > send to 1 administrator and we have 2. So today I tried to set OTRS up > in such a way that those notifications are send to multiple addresses, > but I can’t find it. Can anyone help? Can I fill in multiple addresses > somewhere or do I need to configure it otherwise? I think the > notifications come from the en::Agent::NewTicket notification but I > can’t find any email addresses there… > > We use OTRS 2.4.7 on a OpenSuse 11.2 system en tickets are created > both by sending an email to the OTRS system or by creating it on the > customers OTRS website… > > Kind regards, > Erik > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ > Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs > To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs > ______________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email ______________________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------- OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
