Hello,

You have to build your change with workorders. Some of them can be of type
"approval" so you assign them to the ones in charge of approving. On the
conditions section, make sure you aproval WOs will determine whether the
change can be continued

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co
Medellín, Colombia