From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Marty
Hillman
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:06 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] "Authentication succeeded, but no customer record is found
in the customer backend. Please contact your administrator."

Come to think of it, if it does not add the customers to the database, the
feature is pretty worthless.  Why validate against LDAP/AD at all for customers
if everything has to exist in the database?  That would just be adding useless
complexity.