From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Gerald
Young
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:24 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Changing domain of users

If the users have the same username and are not logging in with full SPN/ or
DOMAIN\username or username@domain, this shouldn't be a problem -- changing
authentication source won't disrupt their tickets

if there will be a translation of usernames, this will be tricky. It's possible
to mass update via generic agent ... one at a time, or you can use a
spreadsheet to create SQL query to update and replace within the ticket

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Karl Browning