My menu problem with the upgraded (from 2.4.6) 3.0 menus:

> The "Dashboard" menu item does not work. The Dashboard itself is fine, and
> shows on login, but you can't get back to it via the menu. The menu shows
> "Search" as a submenu which works, but there's no actual Dashboard option.
> THe URL in the status bar is correct when hovering over the "Dashboard" is
> correct (in fact, "Copy Link Location" and using that works fine).

I noticed the circular "reset this option" feature in the SysConfig pages,
which
handily only appears on non-default items, so I could see thatI had modified
some menu items in the misty past, and resetting the Module Registrations to
default fixed that problem.

Thanks all,

Mike Morris
The Music Place
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 445-ARTS (2787)
    Your Random Historical Quote:
        The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty
        is a government strong enough to protect
        the interests of the people, and a people
        strong enough and well enough informed to
        maintain its sovereign control over its government.
                    -- Franklin D. Roosevelt