My 3.0 upgrade is working great now, with one very minor, but very annoying,
exception:

The "Dashboard" menu item does not work. The Dashboard itself is fine, and
shows on login, but you can't get back to it via the menu. The menu shows
"Search" as a submenu which works, but there's no actual Dashboard option.
THe URL in the status bar is correct when hovering over the "Dashboard" is
correct (in fact, "Copy Link Location" and using that works fine).

Many moons ago, in 2.x, I DID add some menu items (like search, probably not
coincidentally) to the Agent interface toolbar... but frankly I never really
understood "Module Registration", I just followed an example.

So:

*   Can someone suggest a concise explanation of the Module Registration &
    menu modifications that I could read up on, and/or

*   Anyone know how to reset the menus to default ( on the assumption that
    mine is corrupted and actually needs resetting...)

Thanks In Advance!

Mike