Den 04/01/2014 kl. 16.41 skrev Ralf Mueller <proli...@consultant.com>:

> If for example the data field in OTRS is named email, but the corresponding
> value is stored in a field called emailaddress in our customer database, how
> can I map the two fields?

Have a look at Kernel/Config.pm. You will see exactly what you need there (if I
remember correctly, the stock file comes with LDAP integration? If not, search
for LDAP integration in the documentation and you will see examples of mapping
LDAP fields to OTRS fields).

The block you’re looking for looks like this. The field names are in the
“frontend” and “storage” columns. First is OTRS, second is LDAP:

   Map => [
       # note: Login, Email and CustomerID needed!
       # var, frontend, storage, shown, required, storage-type
       [ 'UserFirstname', 'Firstname', 'givenname', 1, 1, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserLastname', 'Lastname', 'sn', 1, 1, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserLogin', 'Login', 'sAMAccountName', 1, 1, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserEmail', 'Email', 'mail', 1, 1, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'mail', 0, 1, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserPhone', 'Phone', 'telephonenumber', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserTitle', 'Title', 'title', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       # [ 'UserAddress', 'Address', 'postaladdress', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserRoom', 'Room', 'physicaldeliveryofficename', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserDepartment', 'Department', 'description', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserCompany', 'Company', 'company', 1, 0, 'var' ],
       [ 'UserManager', 'Manager', 'manager', 1, 0, 'var' ],
     ],

--
Lars