From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Rose
Dowson
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 9:05 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] OTRS Duplicate Notification event

Hi,
   I have OTRS 3.0.7 and I have tree notifications event which are :
TicketOwnerUpdate, TicketStateUpdate, TicketQueueUpdate. When any of my agents
has a new ticket he receive 5 notifications mails that contain New owner the
agent name.
So I didn't know what is the problem. Please could you help me.
Best Regards,

Rose;

Could you provide additional detail about your situation?  What version of OTRS
are you running?  Do you have any custom events configured?  Does only one
agent get multiple notifications, or do all your agents get multiple
notifications?  How are you changing the owner of the ticket?

Have you looked at the ticket history?  My ticket history shows all the
notifications that are sent.

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA, CSDA
Director – Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.