Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in the Juan de Fuca trip please come up to the club
office (SUB 616) by Thursday this week, as we need to know who is going.
There are still a few spots left. If you aren't familiar with the details, I
have included them below.

Rob
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

WHAT: We are taking up to ten people for a five-day hike up the
west coast
of Vancouver Island on the Juan de Fuca trail.

WHEN: We will leave early in the morning of April 28th, and
return on May
4th.

HOW: We are renting a large van, and driving ourselves.

WHY: You will never be able to get the West Coast for this price
with a fun
group of people any other way.

COST: The trip will cost ~$305 a person if we get 10 people
signed up.

This includes trail fees, ferry rides, hostel accommodations
etc. Everything
but your food.

DETAILS: The trail is 47km, and though that may not sound long,
it is a
challenging hike. So if you don't have  any backpacking and
camping
experience, this isn't the best trip to learn on.

We of course will be camping backcountry, though we will stay in
the HI
hostel in Victoria for the first night.

We are also looking for an extra driver for the van, so if you
are 21 or
older, have a valid credit card and class 5 driver's license,
please let us
know.

LINKS:
http://www.juandefucamarinetrail.com
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/juanfuca.html

CONTACT: If you have questions, ask Rob at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] He's
organizing the trip. Send him an email if you are interested,
and formal
signup in going on right now.

UAOC (Rob)