Dearest Outdoorsnicks -

   I was, and am, planning to go camping in the Banff area for 5-6 nights,
very soon.  This is my 2nd annual post-Fringe retreat from humanity.  BUT
the actors I was going to camp with, flaked out due to lack of funds!  So:
I'm looking for fellow campers who are up for a relaxed, quiet trip, camping
in Johnston Canyon campground (probably) and doing day hikes around the
Banff and Lake Louise areas.  Might also go up the Icefields parkway.
Wilderness hostels are also a possibility.

   Details:

           - leaving Tuesday (tomorrow!) or Wednesday or somesuch.  Soon.

          - anywhere between 4 nights and a week.  I am leaning toward
longer but I'm flexible.

          - I have a car, I can probably take 3 people plus stuff if stuff
isn't too much.  We can split gas in some way.

          - I have a 2-man, 4-season tent, and a SMALL camp stove.  I'd love
to borrow a larger one.

          - I have a group National Parks pass, so that's all covered.  I
usually charge a small "rent" on the pass for those who share it with me, to
be negotiated but much cheaper than the daily rates!

        If you are interested in doing this, please contact me ASAP at
906-2557!!

                        Thanks,

                            Alex