Hello Everyone,

January 2nd I will be heading to Castle Moutain for a few days of skiing.

If you have never been to Castle, it is south (near pincher creek) and probably some of the best I have ever had the chance to do.  Already they have a mid mountain base of 140cm (yeah thats crazy).  Its not really a skiing experience I can describe other than after skiing here, you won't want to go anywhere else.

Carpool down, fit as many as rooms as possible.  I am looking for the best deal right now, I just need to know how many people want to go.

Email me back,

Cheers,

Ryan

Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to find out how to sign up!