> On Jan 5, 2018, at 11:20 AM, Gregory Rose <gvrose8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That didn't seem to help.  The cookie->header.type is still equal to type
> USER_ACTION_COOKIE_UNSPEC
> in the classify_upcall() function and that causes this message:
>
> 2018-01-05T19:12:09.957Z|00001|ofproto_dpif_upcall(handler1)|WARN|invalid
> user cookie of type 0 and size 4

I think I found the source of the problem.  This patch was originally part of
the series, but then I broke it out as a separate patch:

        https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/851768/

The patch was reviewed this morning and pushed to master.  I plan to send out a
v2 of this series today.

Would you mind pulling from master and retrying either the v1 or (forthcoming)
v2 of this series?

Thanks!

--Justin