On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:39 AM 刘梦馨 <liumengxin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I'm trying use localnet to connect logical network and physical network.
> It all goes fine and the network connection is ok. But I notice that the up
> value of localnet lsp is always false, like below:
>
> _uuid               : 003a62d8-34ae-4b0d-9426-6c544b544224
> addresses           : [unknown]
> dhcpv4_options      : []
> dhcpv6_options      : []
> dynamic_addresses   : []
> enabled             : []
> external_ids        : {}
> ha_chassis_group    : []
> name                : localnet.ovn-default
> options             : {network_name=provider}
> parent_name         : []
> port_security       : []
> tag                 : 1198
> tag_request         : []
> type                : localnet
> up                  : false
>
> If the localnet ports have been installed into chassis, should up value be
> changed to true?

A logical port is set to True when a chassis claims it i.e the chassis
column of Port_Binding row
in SB DB is set.

In the case of localnet ports, that's not the case and hence it is false.

We do set up=True for logical switch ports of type=router. We could
probably set this to true too.
But do you have any particular requirement for this ?

Thanks
Numan

Previously I made a pr to reduce logical flows in sb by ignore lsp that is