Thank you about your reply again, it was useful. First of all I would like to
apologize for the stupid for you questions. Currently I see that I have the
following in the config which means from what I read that I am not in anomaly
mode, but in traditional:

SecDefaultAction "log,deny,phase:1"

So, by your recommendation I understand that I should remove this lines to
start using anomaly mode. Then, on every rule I can/ should add with
setvar:tx.anomaly_score=5(for example) so I can control it’s score?

Also to decrease the false positives as a second step from the setup should I
increase the threshold value here - or I am wrong?

# Default Inbound Anomaly Threshold Level (rule 900110 in setup.conf)
SecRule &TX:inbound_anomaly_score_threshold "@eq 0" \
    "id:901100,\
    phase:1,\
    pass,\
    nolog,\
    setvar:tx.inbound_anomaly_score_threshold=5"