OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2016-09-11 to 2016-09-18 inclusive

app                                     distrib
driver                                  etc
xserver

== app =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ xterm/Makefile

  > Fix installation modes and ownership. (matthieu@)

  ~ cwm/conf.c                            ~ cwm/cwmrc.5

  > change 'sticky' to 'stick' to toggle client stickiness (seems the
  > default binding worked for everyone for a long time!); conflict with
  > group sticky found by Ali Farzanrad - thanks! (okan@)

  ~ cwm/client.c

  > Switch to just malloc since we need initialize most everything anyway.
  > (okan@)

  ~ cwm/mousefunc.c

  > Limit mouse resize to hints within the client; matches kbd resize
  > behaviour. (okan@)

  ~ cwm/client.c

  > init label (okan@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Make shure that all autotools generated install commands specify a
  > user and a group. (matthieu@)

  ~ cwm/client.c                          ~ cwm/search.c
  ~ cwm/xevents.c

  > Fix-up a few simple uses of client_current(): check CLIENT_ACTIVE flag
  > instead of relying on curcc. (okan@)

  ~ cwm/client.c

  > Some clients fail to setup hints at all, so initalize for them; fallout
  > from r1.218 switching to malloc - clearly missed this case.
  > found the hard way by brynet@ (okan@)

  ~ cwm/calmwm.h                          ~ cwm/client.c
  ~ cwm/screen.c                          ~ cwm/xevents.c
  ~ cwm/xutil.c

  > During init, query screen for _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW and set that client as
  > active; while we already look at what's under the pointer, use this
  > information first, then look under the pointer (saving that round-trip).
  > This restores the active state to a client after restart even if the
  > pointer is not above it (and of course the pointer is not above another
  > client). (okan@)

  ~ video/video.c

  > Make video -i work ootb.
  > video(1) uses mmap and ioctls by default, those ioctls only work on
  > video(4) devices.  If -i is passed, use read(2) instead of the mmap(2)
  > routines, instead of requiring the user to pass also pass the -g flag.
  > (jca@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/distrib

distrib

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.alpha             ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.hppa

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.armv7

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.loongson

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.sgi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.alpha             ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.amd64
  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.armv7             ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.hppa
  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.i386              ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.loongson
  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.macppc            ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.sgi
  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.sparc64           ~ sets/lists/xserv/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== driver ============================================================ 03/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/src/wsconscomm.c

  > include <sys/time.h> before wsconsio.h (matthieu@)

== etc =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/etc

etc

  ~ config.site

  > Make shure that all autotools generated install commands specify a
  > user and a group. (matthieu@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xserver

xserver

  ~ config/wscons.c

  > Fix build after headers cleanup.
  > include wscons headers after sys/ioct.h and sys/select.h
  > with deraadt@ and kettenis@ (matthieu@)

  ~ config/wscons.c

  > sys/select.h -> sys/time.h (matthieu@)

  ~ config/wscons.c