OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2016-10-09 to 2016-10-16 inclusive

audio/deadbeef                          audio/mumble
audio/quodlibet                         converters
converters/luastruct                    converters/p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS
converters/p5-JSON-MaybeXS              databases
databases/py-pg_activity                devel
devel/appstream-glib                    devel/ccache
devel/coxpcall                          devel/cppcheck
devel/cryptopp                          devel/gdb
devel/git                               devel/jenkins
devel/libbfio                           devel/libgee
devel/libnotify                         devel/libowfat
devel/libvirt-glib                      devel/llvm
devel/lpeg                              devel/lua-cjson
devel/lua-cliargs                       devel/lua-cmsgpack
devel/lua-lgi                           devel/lua-penlight
devel/lua-term                          devel/luaalarm
devel/luabitop                          devel/luacopas
devel/luadoc                            devel/luafs
devel/luapack                           devel/luaprofiler
devel/luarings                          devel/luastdlib
devel/p5-BSD-arc4random                 devel/p5-Coro
devel/p5-Scope-Upper                    devel/py-cffi
devel/py-dulwich                        devel/py-fastimport
devel/py-hg-git                         devel/py-prompt_toolkit
devel/py-test                           devel/py-test-cov
devel/py-uncompyle6                     devel/py-xdis
devel/py-zopecomponent                  devel/quirks
devel/radare2                           devel/spice-protocol
editors/emacs                           editors/subtitleeditor
editors/vim                             games/jbrickshooter
games/urbanterror                       games/urbanterror-data
graphics                                graphics/birdfont
graphics/blender                        graphics/libgxps
graphics/py-cycler                      lang/ecl
lang/elixir                             lang/php
mail/evolution                          mail/libspf2
mail/milter-greylist                    mail/osbf-lua
mail/roundcubemail                      misc
misc/libosinfo                          misc/osinfo
multimedia/gstreamer1                   multimedia/yle-dl
net                                     net/amule
net/bgpq3                               net/bird
net/bro                                 net/dhcpcd
net/dleyna                              net/gssdp
net/gupnp                               net/hexchat
net/libcares                            net/libmaxminddb
net/librenms                            net/lldpd
net/luasocket                           net/mcabber
net/mtr                                 net/nagios
net/net-snmp                            net/nmap
net/poezio                              net/py-botocore
net/py-cares                            net/py-libcloud
net/py-s3transfer                       net/py-slixmpp
net/wireshark                           print/foomatic-db
print/poppler                           security
security/cyrus-sasl2                    security/gnutls
security/letsencrypt                    security/luacrypto
security/luasec                         security/py-bcrypt
security/py-cryptography                security/py-cryptography_vectors
sysutils                                sysutils/ansible
sysutils/aws-shell                      sysutils/awscli
sysutils/bacula                         sysutils/beats
sysutils/freeipmi                       sysutils/go-cs
sysutils/google-cloud-sdk               sysutils/ipmitool
sysutils/libvirt                        sysutils/libvirt-python
sysutils/p5-Sys-Virt                    sysutils/ruby-libvirt
sysutils/rundeck                        sysutils/sleuthkit
sysutils/tmuxinator                     sysutils/virt-manager
textproc                                textproc/lua-lustache
textproc/lua-markdown                   textproc/lua-yaml
textproc/luaexpat                       textproc/luasoldout
textproc/mupdf                          textproc/p5-PDF-API2
textproc/zathura                        www/ap2-mod_perl
www/c-icap                              www/kcgi
www/lighttpd                            www/py-ndg-httpsclient
www/py-requests                         www/squid
www/youtube-dl                          x11
x11/agar                                x11/dbus
x11/gnome                               x11/lsw
x11/nx                                  x11/slim
x11/spice-gtk                           x11/sselp
x11/st                                  x11/swarp
x11/xmobar

== audio ============================================================= 01/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

deadbeef

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-plugins_alac_alac_c

  > Explicitly pass '--disable-libmpg123' to CONFIGURE_ARGS, to avoid
  > a hidden dependency on audio/mpg123; spotted by nigel@
  > While here, merge a fix from the '0.7' stable branch:
  > alac: prevent crash on unrecognized/corrupt content
  > (upstream git commit 0d269ed4eee6a6b5e82dbc898a4779aea368e8f2) (dcoppa@)

mumble

  > Update to mumble-1.2.17 (dcoppa@)

quodlibet

  > update to quodlibet-3.7.1 (sthen@)

== converters ======================================================== 02/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

converters

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS (bluhm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook up tested lua52 and lua53 FLAVORS. (jca@)

luastruct

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS 3.0217

  > update p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS to 3.0218 (bluhm@)

p5-JSON-MaybeXS

  > update p5-JSON-MaybeXS to 1.003008 (bluhm@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-pg_activity (feinerer@)

py-pg_activity

  > New import:
  >     Import pg_activity 1.3.1

== devel ============================================================= 04/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add lua-cliargs. (fcambus@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +     SUBDIR += libbfio (rpointel@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-fastimport
  > Reminded by sthen@ (czarkoff@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-fastimport,python3 (czarkoff@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook up tested lua52 and lua53 FLAVORS. (jca@)

appstream-glib

  > Update to appstream-glib-0.6.4. (ajacoutot@)

ccache

  > update to ccache-3.3.2, fixing regressions in 3.3, 3.3.1 (sthen@)

coxpcall

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

cppcheck

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.76 (gsoares@)

  > update to cppcheck 1.76.1
  > ok gsoares@ (jsg@)

cryptopp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-config_h
  + patches/patch-algparam_h              + patches/patch-cryptlib_h
  + patches/patch-filters_h               + patches/patch-misc_h
  + patches/patch-osrng_h                 + patches/patch-pubkey_h
  + patches/patch-secblock_h              + patches/patch-seckey_h
  + patches/patch-simple_h                + patches/patch-stdcpp_h

  > Get rid of all the noisy warnings like:
  > warning: "_MSC_VER" is not defined (dcoppa@)

gdb

  ~ patches/patch-bfd_elf_c               ~ patches/patch-bfd_peXXigen_c
  ~ patches/patch-gdb_data-directory_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to GDB 7.12. (pascal@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-t_test-lib_sh
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to git-2.10.1
  > OK benoit@ (maintainer) (dcoppa@)

jenkins

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ devel/Makefile
  ~ pkg/jenkins.rc                        ~ stable/Makefile

  > - update HOMEPAGE
  > - tweak rcscript: sync rc_stop() with current best practice and trim
  > rc_pre()
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

libbfio

  > New import:
  >     import libffio, basic file input/output abstraction C library.

libgee

  > Update to libgee-0.18.1.
  > - drop the gettext MODULE (ajacoutot@)

libnotify

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libnotify-0.7.7.
  > - drop the gettext MODULE (ajacoutot@)

libowfat

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-GNUmakefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Build and install libowfat also as shared library.
  > From Jan Klemkow (maintainer) (bluhm@)

libvirt-glib

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

llvm

  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_InputFiles_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_InputSection_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_InputSection_h
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_LinkerScript_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_LinkerScript_h
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_Writer_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_lld_ELF_Writer_h

  > Enable building lld.
  > from Brad (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

  + pkg/PFRAG.lld

  > don't build lld on i386, it needs __atomic_load_8. ok aja@ (sthen@)

lpeg

  > Update lpeg to 1.0.0.
  > OK sthen@ (fcambus@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-cjson

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-cliargs

  > New import:
  >     Import devel/lua-cliargs, from maintainer Florian Stinglmayr.

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-cmsgpack

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-lgi

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-penlight

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-term

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luaalarm

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luabitop

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luacopas

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luadoc

  ~ Makefile

  > Standard Makefile layout (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luafs

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luapack

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luaprofiler

  ~ Makefile

  > Standard Makefile layout (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luarings

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luastdlib

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

p5-BSD-arc4random

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-arc4rnd_xs_c
  ~ patches/patch-lib_BSD_arc4random_pm   ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-MANIFEST

  > The p5-BSD-arc4random port in OpenBSD should keep the API of the
  > BSD::arc4random Perl module, but use our libc functions internally.
  > This has been done with arc4random() already, but arc4random_bytes()
  > and arc4random_uniform() were still using a pure Perl implementation.
  > Replace that with an XS wrapper to our arc4random_buf(3) and
  > arc4random_uniform(3) functions in libc.
  > Take maintainer, most remaining code is in my patches.
  > OK millert@ sthen@ deraadt@ (bluhm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > sort according to Makefile.template (bluhm@)

p5-Coro

  + patches/patch-Coro_State_xs

  > Update devel/p5-Coro to 6.511
  > Plus additional patch for perl 5.24 and disable JIT due to W^X violations.
  > OK sthen@ (afresh1@)

p5-Scope-Upper

  > Update devel/p5-Scope-Upper to 0.29 for perl 5.24 support
  > OK sthen@ (afresh1@)

py-cffi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-cffi-1.8.3 (sthen@)

py-dulwich

  > update to py-dulwich-0.15.0
  > As testing dulwich with nose becomes more cumbersome, switch to projects'
  > own
  > testing framework. (czarkoff@)

py-fastimport

  > New import:
  >     py-fastimport is a parser for and a generator of the Git fastimport
  > format.

py-hg-git

  ~ Makefile

  > unclutter test target (czarkoff@)

py-prompt_toolkit

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-prompt_toolkit 1.0.7
  > ok ajacoutot@ (shadchin@)

py-test

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-test 3.0.3 (shadchin@)

py-test-cov

  > Update to py-test-cov 2.4.0 (shadchin@)

py-uncompyle6

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-uncompyle6 2.8.4 (shadchin@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-uncompyle6 2.9.1 (shadchin@)

py-xdis

  > Update to py-xdis 3.0.2 (shadchin@)

py-zopecomponent

  ~ Makefile

  > missing RDEP on py-zopeevent (sthen@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Switch radare-bindings2 to radare2-bindings
  > Fix some whitespace at the same time. (feinerer@)

radare2

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ bindings/Makefile
  ~ bindings/distinfo                     ~ bindings/pkg/PLIST
  ~ bindings/tests/test_vala_r_asm/rasm.vala
  ~ main/Makefile                         ~ main/distinfo
  ~ main/patches/patch-libr_Makefile      ~ main/pkg/PLIST
  ~ main/pkg/README

  > Update to radare2 0.10.6
  > Also rename radare-bindings2 to radare2-bindings (as upstream).
  > OK edd@ (feinerer@)

spice-protocol

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

emacs

  - patches/patch-src_unexelf_c           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-no_x11
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to emacs-25.1
  > Announce:
  > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-09/msg00451.html
  > NEWS file: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/news/NEWS.25.1
  > Fixes the focus problem seen with the gtk3 flavor.  The alignement fix
  > for sparc64 wasn't needed in 25.0.
  > Tested by Manuel Giraud, Ralf Horstmann (alpha), abieber@ (macppc),
  > danj@ (i386).  ok danj@ abieber@ (jca@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lisp_vc_vc-cvs_el
  + patches/patch-lisp_vc_vc_el

  > Add two patches to make VC usable again after the 25.1 update.
  > - add a fix for https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24082
  > - suppress noisy messages that slow down vc-dir (jca@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-lisp_vc_vc-cvs_el

  > Merge better fix for #24082
  > This one lets unregistered files appear in vc-dir. (jca@)

subtitleeditor

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-plugins_actions_keyframesmanagement_mediadecoder_h
  + patch-plugins_actions_waveformmanagement_mediadecoder_h

  > Fix build with gstreamer1mm >=1.8.0. (ajacoutot@)

vim

  ~ Makefile

  > use standard GH_foo (sthen@)

  ~ patches/patch-runtime_filetype_vim
  ~ patches/patch-runtime_syntax_fstab_vim
  ~ patches/patch-runtime_syntax_make_vim

  > update to vim-8.0.0027 and adjust WANTLIB (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 06/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

jbrickshooter

  > Update to jbrickshooter 1.6.0, and switch to github since google code
  > was removed. Build jar from java sources using ant. (landry@)

urbanterror

  > Update to urbanterror-4.3.1.
  > From Ryan Freeman; thanks! (bentley@)

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Regen patch (bentley@)

urbanterror-data

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to urbanterror-4.3.1.
  > From Ryan Freeman; thanks! (bentley@)

  > - split long lines
  > - add URI_VER to SUBST_VARS to reduce PLIST diff on next update
  > OK bentley@ and Ryan Freeman (maintainer) (kirby@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-cycler
  > +py-cycler,python3 (shadchin@)

birdfont

  > birdfont-2.16.12 (jasper@)

blender

  ~ patch-source_blender_blenloader_intern_writefile_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to blender 2.78. (pascal@)

libgxps

  ~ Makefile

  > --disable-test or it will pick up gtk+3 which may end up breaking bulk
  > builds.
  > reported by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

py-cycler

  > New import:
  >     Import py-cycler 0.10.0, ok daniel@

== lang ============================================================== 08/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

ecl

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix MASTER_SITES
  > Patch from Dan Andersen (jca@)

elixir

  > update to elixir-1.3.3 (jasper@)

php

  ~ 5.6/Makefile                          ~ 5.6/distinfo
  ~ 5.6/patches/patch-php_ini-development
  ~ 5.6/patches/patch-php_ini-production

  > update to php-5.6.26, ok robert@ (sthen@)

  ~ 7.0/Makefile                          ~ 7.0/distinfo

  > update to php-7.0.11, ok robert@ (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

evolution

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-data_org_gnome_evolution_shell_gschema_xml_in
  + patches/patch-e-util_e-attachment-store_c
  + patches/patch-e-util_e-attachment_c

  > Add support for gnome-autoar. (ajacoutot@)

libspf2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure_ac
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_dns_resolv_c

  > use base resolver rather than libbind, based on a diff from Jeremie Le Hen
  > (modified to patch autoconf input file rather than generated configure
  > script) (sthen@)

milter-greylist

  ~ Makefile

  > remove libspf2 workaround, from Jeremie Le Hen (sthen@)

osbf-lua

  ~ Makefile

  > Standard Makefile layout (jca@)

roundcubemail

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to roundcube-1.2.2 (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 10/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > -libosinfo
  > +osinfo (ajacoutot@)

libosinfo

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Move to misc/osinfo/libosinfo. (ajacoutot@)

osinfo

  + Makefile                              + Makefile.inc

  > Add squeleton for new libosinfo hier. (ajacoutot@)

  + libosinfo/Makefile                    + libosinfo/distinfo
  + libosinfo/pkg/DESCR                   + libosinfo/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import libosinfo-1.0.0.

  + osinfo-db/Makefile                    + osinfo-db/distinfo
  + osinfo-db/pkg/DESCR                   + osinfo-db/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import osinfo-db-20160728.

  + osinfo-db-tools/Makefile              + osinfo-db-tools/distinfo
  + osinfo-db-tools/pkg/DESCR             + osinfo-db-tools/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import osinfo-db-tools-1.0.0.

== multimedia ======================================================== 11/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer1

  ~ mm/Makefile                           ~ mm/distinfo
  ~ mm/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1mm-1.8.0. (ajacoutot@)

yle-dl

  ~ patches/patch-yle-dl

  > Update to yle-dl-2.12
  > from maintainer Timo Myyra (jca@)

== net =============================================================== 12/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

net

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook up tested lua52 and lua53 FLAVORS. (jca@)

amule

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_PrefsUnifiedDlg_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_PrefsUnifiedDlg_h

  > Fix restoring toolbar orientation on 'Cancel'
  > (upstream git commit 8f0c06698f988e8d93b62045716bd205a015490b) (dcoppa@)

bgpq3

  > Upgrade to 0.1.32
  > OK sthen@ (phessler@)

  + patches/patch-bgpq3_c                 + patches/patch-bgpq3_h
  + patches/patch-bgpq3_printer_c

  > Add -B, an OpenBGPD specific output format
  > OK sthen@ (phessler@)

bird

  ~ patches/patch-sysdep_unix_io_c

  > update to bird-1.6.2 (sthen@)

bro

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README

  > Add a small entry for 'broctl cron'. (ajacoutot@)

dhcpcd

  > update to dhcpcd-6.11.5 (sthen@)

dleyna

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ connector-dbus/Makefile
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ renderer/Makefile

  > Drop the gettext MODULE. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ server/Makefile
  + server/patches/patch-libdleyna_server_upnp_h

  > Fix build after the gupnp-av update.
  > reported by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

gssdp

  > update to gssdp-1.0.1 (jasper@)

gupnp

  ~ av/Makefile                           ~ av/distinfo
  ~ av/patches/patch-tests_Makefile_in

  > - update to gupnp-av-0.12.9 (jasper@)

  ~ tools/Makefile

  > regen WANTLIB after gupnp-av update (jasper@)

  ~ av/Makefile

  > missing dependency on gssdp; spotted by nigel@ (jasper@)

  + tools/patches/patch-src_av-cp_playlist-treeview_h

  > this should've been added when regenerating WANTLIB after gupnp-av update
  > didn't build so no bump (jasper@)

  ~ av/Makefile                           ~ av/distinfo
  ~ av/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gupnp-av-0.12.10 (upstream dropped hidden gssdp dependency)
  > (jasper@)

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gupnp-1.0.1 (jasper@)

hexchat

  > Update hexchat to 2.12.2.
  > From maintainer Florian Stinglmayr. (fcambus@)

libcares

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libcares-1.12.0, fixing CVE-2016-5180
  > ok Brad (maintainer), input and ok jca@ (danj@)

libmaxminddb

  > Update GeoLite2 databases to latest version. (fcambus@)

librenms

  - patches/patch-includes_definitions_inc_php
  - patches/patch-scripts_distro          - patches/patch-scripts_get-geshi_sh
  - patches/patch-scripts_get-jpgraph_sh
  - patches/patch-scripts_ntp-client_php
  - patches/patch-scripts_ntpd-server_php
  - patches/patch-scripts_postfix-queues
  - patches/patch-scripts_powerdns_php    ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-alerts_php
  ~ patches/patch-config_php_default      ~ patches/patch-daily_sh
  ~ patches/patch-html_install_php
  ~ patches/patch-html_pages_about_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_common_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_defaults_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_functions_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_polling_core_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-librenms_nonroot_cron   ~ patches/patch-poller-wrapper_py
  ~ patches/patch-validate_php            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to librenms-201609 (sthen@)

lldpd

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to lldpd-0.9.5 (sthen@)

luasocket

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

mcabber

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update mcabber to 1.0.3.
  > From maintainer Markus Hennecke. (fcambus@)

mtr

  ~ patches/patch-gtk_c                   + patches/patch-mtr_c
  + patches/patch-net_c

  > update to mtr-0.87 (sthen@)

nagios

  ~ check_rabbitmq/Makefile

  > add missing CONFIGURE_STYLE=modbuild (sthen@)

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/netsnmpd.rc

  > Use the -r flag in net-snmp's rc.d script, as figured out by
  > Theodore Wynnychenko. This tells it not to exit when it can't open
  > /dev/kmem etc. Fixes startup now that this access is disabled by
  > default in OpenBSD.
  > Some MIBs won't work, but in general these should be rewritten
  > to use sysctl interfaces. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-perl_SNMP_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_if-mib_ifXTable_ifXTable_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_if-mib_ifXTable_ifXTable_h
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_if-mib_ifXTable_ifXTable_interface_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_data_access_systemstats_common_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipIfStatsTable_ipIfStatsTable_data_get_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipIfStatsTable_ipIfStatsTable_data_get_h
  +
patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipIfStatsTable_ipIfStatsTable_interface_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipSystemStatsTable_ipSystemStatsTable_c
  + patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipSystemStatsTable_ipSystemStatsTable_h
  +
patches/patch-agent_mibgroup_ip-mib_ipSystemStatsTable_ipSystemStatsTable_interface_c
  + patches/patch-include_net-snmp_data_access_ipstats_h
  + patches/patch-include_net-snmp_library_int64_h
  + patches/patch-perl_ASN_Makefile_PL    + patches/patch-perl_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_OID_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_TrapReceiver_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_agent_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_agent_Support_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_agent_default_store_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-perl_default_store_Makefile_PL
  + patches/patch-snmplib_int64_c         + patches/patch-snmplib_read_config_c
  + patches/patch-testing_fulltests_unit-tests_T015int64_clib_c

  > add patches to net-snmp, from upstream via afresh1, that will be needed for
  > perl 5.24+ (sthen@)

nmap

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Fix build if libdnet is installed
  > spotted, debugged and tested by Markus Lude, fix by me
  > Ok David Carlier (maintainer), sthen@ (giovanni@)

poezio

  ~ patches/patch-setup_py                ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to poezio-0.10 (danj@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.4.61. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to py-botocore-1.4.62. (ajacoutot@)

py-cares

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-deps_c-ares_src_ares_create_query_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > Backport the patch for CVE-2016-5180 for the bundled c-ares
  > ok jca@ (danj@)

py-libcloud

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-libcloud-1.3.0. (ajacoutot@)

py-s3transfer

  > Update to py-s3transfer-0.1.8. (ajacoutot@)

py-slixmpp

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-slixmpp-1.2.1
  > While there, fix test target (danj@)

wireshark

  > update to wireshark-2.0.7 (sthen@)

  - patches/patch-epan_dissectors_packet-lbm_h
  - patches/patch-epan_dissectors_packet-lbmr_c
  - patches/patch-epan_dissectors_packet-lbtrm_c
  ~ patches/patch-epan_crypt_airpdcap_ccmp_c
  ~ patches/patch-ui_qt_compiled_filter_output_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST-text

  > update to wireshark-2.2.1 (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 13/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

foomatic-db

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to foomatic-db-4.0.20161003. (ajacoutot@)

poppler

  > Update to poppler-0.48.0.
  > ok aja@ (kili@)

== security ========================================================== 14/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

security

  ~ Makefile

  > Split sqlite3 support into its own FLAVOR. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook up tested lua52 and lua53 FLAVORS. (jca@)

cyrus-sasl2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.sql

  > Split sqlite3 support into its own FLAVOR. (ajacoutot@)

gnutls

  > Update to gnutls-3.4.16. (ajacoutot@)

letsencrypt

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ client/distinfo
  ~ py-acme/Makefile                      ~ py-acme/distinfo
  ~ py-acme/pkg/PLIST                     + client/files/privkey-to-pem

  > update to certbot/py-acme 0.9.1
  > add a little script to client/files/ for people wanting to move to
  > acme-client
  > and retain their old key (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ client/distinfo
  ~ client/pkg/PLIST                      ~ py-acme/distinfo

  > update to certbot/py-acme 0.9.2 (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ client/distinfo
  ~ py-acme/distinfo

  > update to certbot/py-acme 0.9.3 (sthen@)

luacrypto

  ~ Makefile

  > Use standard Makefile layout (jca@)

luasec

  ~ Makefile

  > Standard Makefile layout
  > ok gsoares@ (maintainer) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

py-bcrypt

  > update to py-bcrypt-3.1.1 (sthen@)

py-cryptography

  > update to py-cryptography-1.5.2 (sthen@)

py-cryptography_vectors

  > update to py-cryptography-1.5.2 (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 15/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +rundeck (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +go-cs (ajacoutot@)

ansible

  - patch-lib_ansible_plugins_action_copy_py
  ~ Makefile

  > remove (undocumented) local modification of the 'copy that appends '\n' to
  > 'content' if it didn't contain it yet.
  > while there have been various (stalled) attempts to get this upstream, i'd
  > rather not alter ansible's behaviour in ports as it would lead to
  > non-portable
  > playbooks between openbsd and non-openbsd control nodes.
  > ok aja@ rpe@
  > also discussed with Patrik Lundin (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-lib_ansible_modules_extras_packaging_os_openbsd_pkg_py

  > fix issue with openbsd_pkg module where using the branch notation
  > (e.g. autoconf%2.13) would lead to tasks being (incorrectly) reported
  > as FAILED.
  > reported by Caspar Schutijser
  > fix by Patrik Lundin (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > drop RDEP on py-httplib2. various modules switch to
  > ansible.module_utils.urls
  > with ansible 2.1. only the dynamic inventory script for rudder depends on
  > it. (jasper@)

  + pkg/README

  > - drop py-paramiko dependency which most people don't need
  > - add README mentioning the optional dependencies for ansible's
  > modules/scripts
  > input from aja@ rpe@ (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - use sed instead of perl
  > - simplify post-install (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > ${PREFIX}/man is already created by mtree, no need to re-mkdir it (jasper@)

aws-shell

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix after update py-prompt_toolkit.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (shadchin@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.3. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to awscli-1.11.4. (ajacoutot@)

bacula

  - patches/patch-src_lib_edit_c          ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update to bacula-7.4.4 (sthen@)

  > Use a new distfile for bacula, upstream rerolled it to change some
  > printf formatting. Reported by naddy@ nigel@ (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missed WRKDIST, from nigel@ (sthen@)

beats

  ~ filebeat/Makefile                     ~ filebeat/distinfo
  ~ packetbeat/Makefile                   ~ packetbeat/distinfo
  ~ topbeat/Makefile                      ~ topbeat/distinfo

  > update to beats-1.3.1; from Pavel Korovin (jasper@)

freeipmi

  ~ patches/patch-libfreeipmi_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to freeipmi-1.5.4 (sthen@)

go-cs

  > New import:
  >     Import go-cs-0.6.

google-cloud-sdk

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to google-cloud-sdk-130.0.0. (ajacoutot@)

ipmitool

  - patches/patch-contrib_bmclanconf
  - patches/patch-contrib_collect_data_sh
  - patches/patch-contrib_create_rrds_sh
  - patches/patch-contrib_create_webpage_compact_sh
  - patches/patch-contrib_create_webpage_sh
  - patches/patch-lib_ipmi_sunoem_c
  - patches/patch-src_plugins_serial_serial_basic_c
  - patches/patch-src_plugins_serial_serial_terminal_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-include_ipmitool_ipmi_fru_h
  ~ patches/patch-include_ipmitool_ipmi_intf_h
  ~ patches/patch-lib_ipmi_delloem_c      ~ patches/patch-lib_ipmi_ekanalyzer_c
  ~ patches/patch-lib_ipmi_fru_c

  > update to ipmitool-1.8.18 (sthen@)

  + patches/patch-lib_ipmi_cfgp_c

  > missed cvs add, reported by naddy@ kili@ (sthen@)

libvirt

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

libvirt-python

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

p5-Sys-Virt

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

ruby-libvirt

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

rundeck

  + pkg/rundeck.rc                        + files/admin.aclpolicy
  + files/apitoken.aclpolicy              + files/framework.properties
  + files/log4j.properties                + files/profile
  + files/project.properties

  > New import:
  >     import rundeck-2.6.9

  ~ Makefile

  > use working master site; spotted by naddy@ (jasper@)

  > - adjust hashbang line for toolsscripts
  > - split do-extract into two targets, one that actually extracts and one
  > that
  > only substitutes (do-configure)
  > - don't install ${FILESDIR}/CVS/
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

  > @sample log4j-properties file as cli-log4j-properties, which is used by the
  > tools scripts. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > drop NO_BUILD and "fake" a do-build target so we have JAVA_HOME and
  > actually
  > have a BDEP on jdk.
  > spotted by naddy@ and nigel@ (jasper@)

sleuthkit

  ~ patches/patch-man_hfind_1             ~ patches/patch-man_sorter_1
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update sleuthkit to 4.3.0.
  > inputs and ok nigel@. (rpointel@)

tmuxinator

  ~ patches/patch-lib_tmuxinator_config_rb
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to tmuxinator-0.9.0 (jasper@)

virt-manager

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix dependency after libosinfo move.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 16/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook lua52 flavors to the build for the Lua ports I maintain. (fcambus@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook up tested lua52 and lua53 FLAVORS. (jca@)

lua-lustache

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-markdown

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

lua-yaml

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luaexpat

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

luasoldout

  ~ Makefile

  > Add explicit lua52/lua53 FLAVORS where supported.
  > Discussed on ports@, sthen@ agrees with the direction. (jca@)

mupdf

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-Makerules
  ~ patches/patch-Makethird               ~ patches/patch-docs_man_mupdf_1
  ~ patches/patch-platform_gl_gl-main_c   ~ patches/patch-platform_x11_pdfapp_c
  ~ patches/patch-source_fitz_list-device_c
  ~ patches/patch-source_pdf_pdf-xref_c   ~ patches/patch-source_tools_mudraw_c
  ~ patches/patch-source_tools_pdfclean_c
  ~ patches/patch-source_tools_pdfposter_c
  ~ patches/patch-source_tools_pdfshow_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-source_tools_murun_c
  + patches/patch-source_tools_mutool_c

  > update to mupdf-1.9a (sthen@)

p5-PDF-API2

  > update to p5-PDF-API2-2.029 (sthen@)

  > update to p5-PDF-API2-2.030 (sthen@)

zathura

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > update to zathura-0.3.6 (sthen@)

  - plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-index_c   - plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-links_c
  - plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-plugin_c
  - plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-render_c
  ~ plugins/Makefile.inc                  ~ plugins/cb/Makefile
  ~ plugins/cb/distinfo                   ~ plugins/djvu/Makefile
  ~ plugins/djvu/distinfo                 ~ plugins/mupdf/Makefile
  ~ plugins/mupdf/distinfo
  ~ plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-document_c
  ~ plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-image_c   ~ plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-page_c
  ~ plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-search_c
  ~ plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-utils_c   ~ plugins/poppler/Makefile
  ~ plugins/poppler/distinfo              ~ plugins/ps/Makefile
  ~ plugins/ps/distinfo
  + plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-config_mk
  + plugins/mupdf/patches/patch-plugin_h

  > use ports compiler for c11, remove devel/gettext MODULES, remove
  > unnecessary PERMIT_* (sthen@)

  ~ core/Makefile

  > zathura needs gettext-tools to build, found by nigel@ (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 17/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

ap2-mod_perl

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_mod_perl_c
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_modperl_env_c
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_modperl_env_h
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_modperl_perl_c
  + patches/patch-t_response_TestModperl_env_pm

  > add patches needed for perl 5.22+, from upstream repo via afresh1@ (sthen@)

c-icap

  ~ c-icap/Makefile                       ~ c-icap/distinfo
  ~ modules/Makefile                      ~ modules/distinfo

  > update to c-icap 0.4.4 (sthen@)

kcgi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update kcgi to 0.9.0 (jturner@)

lighttpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_connections_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_fdevent_c           ~ patches/patch-src_fdevent_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_mod_cgi_c           ~ patches/patch-src_mod_fastcgi_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_mod_proxy_c         ~ patches/patch-src_mod_scgi_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_server_c            + patches/patch-src_mod_accesslog_c
  + patches/patch-src_network_c
  + patches/patch-src_network_write_no_mmap_c

  > Bring in a commit from upstream
  > - performance: use Linux extended syscalls and flags
  > from Brad (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

py-ndg-httpsclient

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-ndg_httpsclient-0.4.2 (sthen@)

py-requests

  > fixup distfile name, and use /etc/ssl/cert.pem rather than py-requests' own
  > CA listing.  ok shadchin@ dcoppa@ (sthen@)

squid

  > update to squid-3.5.22 (sthen@)

youtube-dl

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to youtube-dl 2016.10.12
  > New extractors:
  > - lego
  > - nzz
  > - theweatherchannel
  > - thisoldhouse
  > - tonline
  > Removed aftonbladet.
  > From Davide Gerhard, thank you! (pirofti@)

== x11 =============================================================== 18/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +agar (bentley@)

agar

  + Makefile.inc                          + Makefile
  + agar/Makefile                         + agar/distinfo
  + agar/patches/patch-Makefile           + agar/pkg/DESCR
  + agar/pkg/PLIST                        + test/Makefile
  + test/distinfo                         + test/pkg/DESCR
  + test/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import agar-1.5.0.

dbus

  > Update to dbus-1.10.12. (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  + autoar/Makefile                       + autoar/distinfo
  + autoar/pkg/DESCR                      + autoar/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import gnome-autoar-0.1.1.

  ~ Makefile

  > +autoar (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile

  > Fix dependency after libosinfo move.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ eog/distinfo

  > update to eog-3.20.5 (jasper@)

  ~ eog-plugins/Makefile                  ~ eog-plugins/distinfo

  > update to eog-plugins-3.16.5 (jasper@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile              ~ settings-daemon/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-settings-daemon-3.20.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ control-center/Makefile               ~ control-center/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-control-center-3.20.2. (ajacoutot@)

  - ghex/patches/patch-src_chartable_c
  - ghex/patches/patch-src_ghex-window_c
  - ghex/patches/patch-src_ui_c           ~ ghex/Makefile
  ~ ghex/distinfo

  > update to ghex-3.18.3 (jasper@)

lsw

  ~ Makefile

  > update homepage, from rafael sadowski (jung@)

nx

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ nxcomp/Makefile
  ~ nxproxy/Makefile                      ~ nxssh/Makefile
  ~ opennx/Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

slim

  ~ Makefile

  > berlios.de died ages ago, move HOMEPAGE to a github mirror. Note that
  > upstream is more or less dead, sadly. (landry@)

spice-gtk

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to spice-gtk-0.33 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer for a bunch of ports (libvirt and nx) I hardly ever use
  > anymore (jasper@)

sselp

  ~ Makefile

  > update homepage, from rafael sadowski (jung@)

st

  - patches/patch-st_c                    ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-config_def_h
  ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > Update to st-0.7
  > from Rafael Sadowski
  > OK jung@ (czarkoff@)

swarp

  ~ Makefile

  > update homepage, from rafael sadowski (jung@)

xmobar

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_Xmobar_hs