OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2016-10-09 to 2016-10-16 inclusive

3RDPARTY                                Makefile
README                                  app
data                                    dist
distrib                                 doc
driver                                  font
lib                                     share
util                                    xserver

== 3RDPARTY ========================================================== 01/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/3RDPARTY

3RDPARTY

  > update (shadchin@)

  > update (jsg@)

== Makefile ========================================================== 02/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/Makefile

Makefile

  > Remove the global 'make includes' step from 'make build'.
  > This is no longer needed and gets in the way of tightening
  > permission used during build. ok and suggestions natano@ (matthieu@)

  > Port the de-escalation mechanism we have in src to xenocara's make
  > bootstrap/obj/build. This is now possible due to a normal build not
  > writing to the source tree anymore.
  > ok deraadt (natano@)

== README ============================================================ 03/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/README

README

  > Update build instructions (matthieu@)

== app =============================================================== 04/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ fvwm/Makefile

  > Remove the global 'make includes' step from 'make build'.
  > This is no longer needed and gets in the way of tightening
  > permission used during build. ok and suggestions natano@ (matthieu@)

  ~ appres/Makefile.in                    ~ appres/aclocal.m4
  ~ appres/configure                      ~ appres/man/Makefile.in
  ~ bdftopcf/Makefile.in                  ~ bdftopcf/aclocal.m4
  ~ bdftopcf/configure                    ~ bdftopcf/man/Makefile.in
  ~ beforelight/Makefile.in               ~ beforelight/aclocal.m4
  ~ beforelight/configure                 ~ beforelight/man/Makefile.in
  ~ bitmap/Makefile.in                    ~ bitmap/aclocal.m4
  ~ bitmap/configure                      ~ bitmap/man/Makefile.in
  ~ editres/Makefile.in                   ~ editres/aclocal.m4
  ~ editres/config.sub                    ~ editres/configure
  ~ editres/man/Makefile.in               ~ fonttosfnt/Makefile.in
  ~ fonttosfnt/aclocal.m4                 ~ fonttosfnt/config.guess
  ~ fonttosfnt/config.h.in                ~ fonttosfnt/config.sub
  ~ fonttosfnt/configure                  ~ fonttosfnt/depcomp
  ~ fonttosfnt/install-sh                 ~ fonttosfnt/missing
  ~ fslsfonts/Makefile.in                 ~ fslsfonts/aclocal.m4
  ~ fslsfonts/configure                   ~ fslsfonts/man/Makefile.in
  ~ fstobdf/Makefile.in                   ~ fstobdf/aclocal.m4
  ~ fstobdf/configure                     ~ fstobdf/man/Makefile.in
  ~ iceauth/Makefile.in                   ~ iceauth/aclocal.m4
  ~ iceauth/configure                     ~ iceauth/man/Makefile.in
  ~ ico/Makefile.in                       ~ ico/aclocal.m4
  ~ ico/configure                         ~ listres/Makefile.in
  ~ listres/aclocal.m4                    ~ listres/config.guess
  ~ listres/config.h.in                   ~ listres/config.sub
  ~ listres/configure                     ~ listres/depcomp
  ~ listres/install-sh                    ~ listres/missing
  ~ listres/man/Makefile.in               ~ luit/Makefile.in
  ~ luit/aclocal.m4                       ~ luit/configure
  ~ mkfontdir/Makefile.in                 ~ mkfontdir/aclocal.m4
  ~ mkfontdir/config.guess                ~ mkfontdir/config.sub
  ~ mkfontdir/configure                   ~ mkfontdir/install-sh
  ~ mkfontdir/missing                     ~ mkfontdir/man/Makefile.in
  ~ mkfontscale/Makefile.in               ~ mkfontscale/aclocal.m4
  ~ mkfontscale/configure                 ~ mkfontscale/man/Makefile.in
  ~ oclock/Makefile.in                    ~ oclock/aclocal.m4
  ~ oclock/config.guess                   ~ oclock/config.h.in
  ~ oclock/config.sub                     ~ oclock/configure
  ~ oclock/depcomp                        ~ oclock/install-sh
  ~ oclock/missing                        ~ oclock/man/Makefile.in
  ~ rgb/Makefile.in                       ~ rgb/aclocal.m4
  ~ rgb/configure                         ~ rgb/man/Makefile.in
  ~ scripts/INSTALL                       ~ scripts/Makefile.in
  ~ scripts/aclocal.m4                    ~ scripts/config.guess
  ~ scripts/config.h.in                   ~ scripts/config.sub
  ~ scripts/configure                     ~ scripts/install-sh
  ~ scripts/missing                       ~ scripts/mkinstalldirs
  ~ sessreg/Makefile.in                   ~ sessreg/aclocal.m4
  ~ sessreg/configure                     ~ sessreg/man/Makefile.in
  ~ setxkbmap/Makefile.in                 ~ setxkbmap/aclocal.m4
  ~ setxkbmap/configure                   ~ setxkbmap/man/Makefile.in
  ~ showfont/Makefile.in                  ~ showfont/aclocal.m4
  ~ showfont/configure                    ~ showfont/man/Makefile.in
  ~ smproxy/Makefile.in                   ~ smproxy/aclocal.m4
  ~ smproxy/configure                     ~ smproxy/man/Makefile.in
  ~ twm/Makefile.in                       ~ twm/aclocal.m4
  ~ twm/configure                         ~ twm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ twm/src/Makefile.in                   ~ viewres/Makefile.in
  ~ viewres/aclocal.m4                    ~ viewres/config.sub
  ~ viewres/configure                     ~ viewres/man/Makefile.in
  ~ x11perf/Makefile.in                   ~ x11perf/aclocal.m4
  ~ x11perf/config.h.in                   ~ x11perf/configure
  ~ xauth/Makefile.in                     ~ xauth/aclocal.m4
  ~ xauth/configure                       ~ xbacklight/aclocal.m4
  ~ xbacklight/configure                  ~ xbiff/Makefile.in
  ~ xbiff/aclocal.m4                      ~ xbiff/config.guess
  ~ xbiff/config.h.in                     ~ xbiff/config.sub
  ~ xbiff/configure                       ~ xbiff/depcomp
  ~ xbiff/install-sh                      ~ xbiff/missing
  ~ xbiff/mkinstalldirs                   ~ xbiff/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xcalc/Makefile.in                     ~ xcalc/aclocal.m4
  ~ xcalc/configure                       ~ xcalc/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xclipboard/Makefile.in                ~ xclipboard/aclocal.m4
  ~ xclipboard/configure                  ~ xclock/aclocal.m4
  ~ xclock/configure                      ~ xcmsdb/Makefile.in
  ~ xcmsdb/aclocal.m4                     ~ xcmsdb/configure
  ~ xcmsdb/man/Makefile.in                ~ xcompmgr/Makefile.in
  ~ xcompmgr/aclocal.m4                   ~ xcompmgr/configure
  ~ xcompmgr/man/Makefile.in              ~ xconsole/aclocal.m4
  ~ xconsole/configure                    ~ xdm/Makefile.in
  ~ xdm/aclocal.m4                        ~ xdm/configure
  ~ xdpyinfo/Makefile.in                  ~ xdpyinfo/aclocal.m4
  ~ xdpyinfo/configure                    ~ xdpyinfo/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xdriinfo/Makefile.in                  ~ xdriinfo/aclocal.m4
  ~ xdriinfo/configure                    ~ xdriinfo/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xedit/Makefile.in                     ~ xedit/aclocal.m4
  ~ xedit/configure                       ~ xedit/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xev/Makefile.in                       ~ xev/aclocal.m4
  ~ xev/configure                         ~ xev/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xeyes/Makefile.in                     ~ xeyes/aclocal.m4
  ~ xeyes/config.guess                    ~ xeyes/config.h.in
  ~ xeyes/config.sub                      ~ xeyes/configure
  ~ xeyes/depcomp                         ~ xeyes/install-sh
  ~ xeyes/missing                         ~ xeyes/mkinstalldirs
  ~ xf86dga/Makefile.in                   ~ xf86dga/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86dga/config.guess                  ~ xf86dga/config.h.in
  ~ xf86dga/config.sub                    ~ xf86dga/configure
  ~ xf86dga/depcomp                       ~ xf86dga/install-sh
  ~ xf86dga/missing                       ~ xfd/Makefile.in
  ~ xfd/aclocal.m4                        ~ xfd/configure
  ~ xfontsel/Makefile.in                  ~ xfontsel/aclocal.m4
  ~ xfontsel/configure                    ~ xfsinfo/Makefile.in
  ~ xfsinfo/aclocal.m4                    ~ xfsinfo/configure
  ~ xfsinfo/man/Makefile.in               ~ xfwp/INSTALL
  ~ xfwp/aclocal.m4                       ~ xfwp/config.h.in
  ~ xfwp/configure                        ~ xgamma/Makefile.in
  ~ xgamma/aclocal.m4                     ~ xgamma/configure
  ~ xgamma/man/Makefile.in                ~ xgc/Makefile.in
  ~ xgc/aclocal.m4                        ~ xgc/configure
  ~ xgc/man/Makefile.in                   ~ xhost/Makefile.in
  ~ xhost/aclocal.m4                      ~ xhost/configure
  ~ xhost/man/Makefile.in                 ~ xinit/Makefile.in
  ~ xinit/aclocal.m4                      ~ xinit/configure
  ~ xinput/Makefile.in                    ~ xinput/aclocal.m4
  ~ xinput/configure                      ~ xinput/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xinput/src/Makefile.in                ~ xkbcomp/Makefile.in
  ~ xkbcomp/aclocal.m4                    ~ xkbcomp/configure
  ~ xkbcomp/man/Makefile.in               ~ xkbevd/Makefile.in
  ~ xkbevd/aclocal.m4                     ~ xkbevd/configure
  ~ xkbevd/man/Makefile.in                ~ xkbprint/Makefile.in
  ~ xkbprint/aclocal.m4                   ~ xkbprint/configure
  ~ xkbprint/man/Makefile.in              ~ xkbutils/Makefile.in
  ~ xkbutils/aclocal.m4                   ~ xkbutils/configure
  ~ xkbutils/man/Makefile.in              ~ xkill/Makefile.in
  ~ xkill/aclocal.m4                      ~ xkill/configure
  ~ xload/Makefile.in                     ~ xload/aclocal.m4
  ~ xload/configure                       ~ xlogo/Makefile.in
  ~ xlogo/aclocal.m4                      ~ xlogo/config.guess
  ~ xlogo/config.h.in                     ~ xlogo/config.sub
  ~ xlogo/configure                       ~ xlogo/depcomp
  ~ xlogo/install-sh                      ~ xlogo/missing
  ~ xlogo/mkinstalldirs                   ~ xlogo/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xlsatoms/Makefile.in                  ~ xlsatoms/aclocal.m4
  ~ xlsatoms/configure                    ~ xlsatoms/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xlsclients/Makefile.in                ~ xlsclients/aclocal.m4
  ~ xlsclients/configure                  ~ xlsfonts/Makefile.in
  ~ xlsfonts/aclocal.m4                   ~ xlsfonts/configure
  ~ xlsfonts/man/Makefile.in              ~ xmag/Makefile.in
  ~ xmag/aclocal.m4                       ~ xmag/configure
  ~ xmag/man/Makefile.in                  ~ xman/Makefile.in
  ~ xman/aclocal.m4                       ~ xman/configure
  ~ xman/man/Makefile.in                  ~ xmessage/Makefile.in
  ~ xmessage/aclocal.m4                   ~ xmessage/config.sub
  ~ xmessage/configure                    ~ xmessage/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xmodmap/Makefile.in                   ~ xmodmap/aclocal.m4
  ~ xmodmap/configure                     ~ xmodmap/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xmore/Makefile.in                     ~ xmore/aclocal.m4
  ~ xmore/config.guess                    ~ xmore/config.h.in
  ~ xmore/config.sub                      ~ xmore/configure
  ~ xmore/depcomp                         ~ xmore/install-sh
  ~ xmore/missing                         ~ xpr/INSTALL
  ~ xpr/Makefile.in                       ~ xpr/aclocal.m4
  ~ xpr/config.guess                      ~ xpr/config.h.in
  ~ xpr/config.sub                        ~ xpr/configure
  ~ xpr/depcomp                           ~ xpr/install-sh
  ~ xpr/missing                           ~ xprop/Makefile.in
  ~ xprop/aclocal.m4                      ~ xprop/configure
  ~ xrandr/aclocal.m4                     ~ xrandr/configure
  ~ xrdb/Makefile.in                      ~ xrdb/aclocal.m4
  ~ xrdb/configure                        ~ xrefresh/Makefile.in
  ~ xrefresh/aclocal.m4                   ~ xrefresh/configure
  ~ xrefresh/man/Makefile.in              ~ xset/Makefile.in
  ~ xset/aclocal.m4                       ~ xset/configure
  ~ xsetroot/Makefile.in                  ~ xsetroot/aclocal.m4
  ~ xsetroot/configure                    ~ xsetroot/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xsm/Makefile.in                       ~ xsm/aclocal.m4
  ~ xsm/configure                         ~ xsm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xstdcmap/Makefile.in                  ~ xstdcmap/aclocal.m4
  ~ xstdcmap/configure                    ~ xstdcmap/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xvidtune/Makefile.in                  ~ xvidtune/aclocal.m4
  ~ xvidtune/configure                    ~ xvidtune/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xvinfo/Makefile.in                    ~ xvinfo/aclocal.m4
  ~ xvinfo/configure                      ~ xvinfo/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xwd/Makefile.in                       ~ xwd/aclocal.m4
  ~ xwd/configure                         ~ xwininfo/Makefile.in
  ~ xwininfo/aclocal.m4                   ~ xwininfo/configure
  ~ xwininfo/man/Makefile.in              ~ xwud/Makefile.in
  ~ xwud/aclocal.m4                       ~ xwud/config.guess
  ~ xwud/config.h.in                      ~ xwud/config.sub
  ~ xwud/configure                        ~ xwud/depcomp
  ~ xwud/install-sh                       ~ xwud/missing
  ~ xwud/man/Makefile.in

  > regen (matthieu@)

  ~ cwm/calmwm.h

  > remove another unused proto (okan@)

== data ============================================================== 05/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/data

data

  ~ xkeyboard-config/Makefile.inc

  > Provide a default clean target now that bsd.subdir.mk doesn't. (matthieu@)

  ~ xkeyboard-config/man/xkeyboard-config.7
  ~ xkeyboard-config/pc/Makefile          ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/Makefile

  > Update to xkeyboard-config 2.19
  > ok matthieu@ (shadchin@)

== dist ============================================================== 06/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/dist

dist

  ~ xkeyboard-config/NEWS                 ~ xkeyboard-config/aclocal.m4
  ~ xkeyboard-config/configure            ~ xkeyboard-config/configure.ac
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/af.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/az.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/bg.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ca.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/crh.po            ~ xkeyboard-config/po/cs.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/da.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/de.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/el.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/en_GB.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/eo.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/es.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/fi.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/fr.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/gl.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/hr.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/hu.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/id.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/it.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ja.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ka.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ko.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ky.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/lt.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/nb.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/nl.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/pl.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/pt_BR.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ro.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/ru.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/rw.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/sk.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/sl.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/sq.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/sr.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/sv.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/tr.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/uk.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/vi.po             ~ xkeyboard-config/po/zh_CN.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/po/zh_TW.po
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/base.extras.xml.in
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/base.ml_s.part
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/base.o_s.part
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/base.xml.in
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/evdev.extras.xml.in
  ~ xkeyboard-config/rules/evdev.xml.in
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/Makefile.am
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/Makefile.in
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/cm           ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/de
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/kz           ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/lk
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/rs           ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/ru
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/us
  ~ xkeyboard-config/symbols/sharp_vndr/sl-c3x00
  + xkeyboard-config/symbols/au           + xkeyboard-config/symbols/parens

  > Update to xkeyboard-config 2.19
  > ok matthieu@ (shadchin@)

== distrib =========================================================== 07/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/distrib

distrib

  ~ sets/lists/xshare/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ sets/lists/xshare/mi

  > sync (matthieu@)

  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.alpha             ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.amd64
  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.armv7             ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.hppa
  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.i386              ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.landisk
  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.loongson          ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.macppc
  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.octeon            ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.sgi
  ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.socppc            ~ sets/lists/xbase/md.sparc64

  > sync (jsg@)

== doc =============================================================== 08/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/doc

doc

  ~ xorg-docs/Makefile.in                 ~ xorg-docs/aclocal.m4
  ~ xorg-docs/configure                   ~ xorg-docs/general/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/general/fonts/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/general/graphics/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/general/input/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/general/platforms/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/man/Makefile.in             ~ xorg-docs/specs/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/specs/CTEXT/Makefile.in     ~ xorg-docs/specs/ICCCM/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/specs/XLFD/Makefile.in      ~ xorg-docs/specs/Xext/Makefile.in
  ~ xorg-docs/specs/Xserver/Makefile.in

  > regen (matthieu@)

== driver ============================================================ 09/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-input-acecad/Makefile.in         ~ xf86-input-acecad/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-acecad/config.guess        ~ xf86-input-acecad/config.h.in
  ~ xf86-input-acecad/config.sub          ~ xf86-input-acecad/configure
  ~ xf86-input-acecad/depcomp             ~ xf86-input-acecad/install-sh
  ~ xf86-input-acecad/ltmain.sh           ~ xf86-input-acecad/missing
  ~ xf86-input-acecad/man/Makefile.in     ~ xf86-input-acecad/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-elographics/aclocal.m4     ~ xf86-input-elographics/configure
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/Makefile.in           ~ xf86-input-fpit/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/config.guess          ~ xf86-input-fpit/config.h.in
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/config.sub            ~ xf86-input-fpit/configure
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/depcomp               ~ xf86-input-fpit/install-sh
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/ltmain.sh             ~ xf86-input-fpit/missing
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/conf/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-input-fpit/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-fpit/src/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/aclocal.m4        ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/config.guess
  ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/config.h.in       ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/config.sub
  ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/configure         ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/depcomp
  ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/install-sh        ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/missing
  ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/man/Makefile.in   ~ xf86-input-hyperpen/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-joystick/aclocal.m4        ~ xf86-input-joystick/configure
  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-input-keyboard/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/configure         ~ xf86-input-keyboard/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/src/Makefile.in   ~ xf86-input-mouse/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-mouse/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-input-mouse/configure
  ~ xf86-input-mouse/include/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-mouse/man/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-input-mouse/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/Makefile.in        ~ xf86-input-mutouch/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/config.guess       ~ xf86-input-mutouch/config.h.in
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/config.sub         ~ xf86-input-mutouch/configure
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/depcomp            ~ xf86-input-mutouch/install-sh
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/ltmain.sh          ~ xf86-input-mutouch/missing
  ~ xf86-input-mutouch/man/Makefile.in    ~ xf86-input-mutouch/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-input-penmount/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/config.guess      ~ xf86-input-penmount/config.h.in
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/config.sub        ~ xf86-input-penmount/configure
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/depcomp           ~ xf86-input-penmount/install-sh
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/ltmain.sh         ~ xf86-input-penmount/missing
  ~ xf86-input-penmount/man/Makefile.in   ~ xf86-input-penmount/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-input-synaptics/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/configure
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/conf/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/include/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-synaptics/tools/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/config.guess     ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/config.h.in
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/config.sub       ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/configure
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/depcomp          ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/install-sh
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/ltmain.sh        ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/missing
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-usbtablet/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-vmmouse/aclocal.m4         ~ xf86-input-vmmouse/configure
  ~ xf86-input-void/Makefile.in           ~ xf86-input-void/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-input-void/configure             ~ xf86-input-void/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-void/src/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-input-ws/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-ws/aclocal.m4              ~ xf86-input-ws/config.guess
  ~ xf86-input-ws/config.h.in             ~ xf86-input-ws/config.sub
  ~ xf86-input-ws/configure               ~ xf86-input-ws/depcomp
  ~ xf86-input-ws/install-sh              ~ xf86-input-ws/missing
  ~ xf86-input-ws/include/Makefile.in     ~ xf86-input-ws/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-input-ws/src/Makefile.in         ~ xf86-video-apm/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-apm/aclocal.m4             ~ xf86-video-apm/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-apm/config.sub             ~ xf86-video-apm/configure
  ~ xf86-video-apm/depcomp                ~ xf86-video-apm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-apm/src/Makefile.in        ~ xf86-video-ark/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-ark/aclocal.m4             ~ xf86-video-ark/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-ark/config.sub             ~ xf86-video-ark/configure
  ~ xf86-video-ark/depcomp                ~ xf86-video-ark/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-ast/aclocal.m4             ~ xf86-video-ast/configure
  ~ xf86-video-ati/aclocal.m4             ~ xf86-video-ati/configure
  ~ xf86-video-chips/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-video-chips/configure
  ~ xf86-video-cirrus/Makefile.in         ~ xf86-video-cirrus/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-cirrus/configure           ~ xf86-video-cirrus/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-cirrus/src/Makefile.in     ~ xf86-video-dummy/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-dummy/configure            ~ xf86-video-glint/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-glint/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-video-glint/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-glint/config.sub           ~ xf86-video-glint/configure
  ~ xf86-video-glint/depcomp              ~ xf86-video-glint/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-glint/src/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-video-i128/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-i128/aclocal.m4            ~ xf86-video-i128/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-i128/config.sub            ~ xf86-video-i128/configure
  ~ xf86-video-i128/depcomp               ~ xf86-video-i128/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-i128/src/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-video-intel/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-video-intel/configure
  ~ xf86-video-intel/libobj/Makefile.in   ~ xf86-video-intel/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/legacy/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/legacy/i810/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/legacy/i810/xvmc/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/render_program/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/sna/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/sna/brw/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/sna/fb/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/uxa/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/test/Makefile.in     ~ xf86-video-intel/tools/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/xvmc/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/xvmc/shader/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/xvmc/shader/mc/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-intel/xvmc/shader/vld/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-mach64/aclocal.m4          ~ xf86-video-mach64/configure
  ~ xf86-video-mga/aclocal.m4             ~ xf86-video-mga/configure
  ~ xf86-video-neomagic/aclocal.m4        ~ xf86-video-neomagic/configure
  ~ xf86-video-nv/Makefile.in             ~ xf86-video-nv/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-nv/config.guess            ~ xf86-video-nv/config.sub
  ~ xf86-video-nv/configure               ~ xf86-video-nv/depcomp
  ~ xf86-video-nv/man/Makefile.in         ~ xf86-video-nv/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/aclocal.m4      ~ xf86-video-openchrome/configure
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-r128/aclocal.m4            ~ xf86-video-r128/configure
  ~ xf86-video-rendition/aclocal.m4       ~ xf86-video-rendition/configure
  ~ xf86-video-s3/Makefile.in             ~ xf86-video-s3/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-s3/compile                 ~ xf86-video-s3/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-s3/config.sub              ~ xf86-video-s3/configure
  ~ xf86-video-s3/depcomp                 ~ xf86-video-s3/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-s3/src/Makefile.in         ~ xf86-video-s3virge/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-s3virge/configure          ~ xf86-video-savage/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-savage/configure           ~ xf86-video-siliconmotion/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-siliconmotion/configure    ~ xf86-video-sis/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-sis/configure              ~ xf86-video-tdfx/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-tdfx/configure             ~ xf86-video-trident/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-trident/configure          ~ xf86-video-tseng/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-tseng/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-video-tseng/config.guess
  ~ xf86-video-tseng/config.sub           ~ xf86-video-tseng/configure
  ~ xf86-video-tseng/depcomp              ~ xf86-video-tseng/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-tseng/src/Makefile.in      ~ xf86-video-vesa/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-vesa/aclocal.m4            ~ xf86-video-vesa/configure
  ~ xf86-video-vesa/man/Makefile.in       ~ xf86-video-vesa/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-vmware/aclocal.m4          ~ xf86-video-vmware/configure
  ~ xf86-video-wsfb/aclocal.m4            ~ xf86-video-wsfb/configure
  ~ xf86-video-wsudl/aclocal.m4           ~ xf86-video-wsudl/configure

  > regen (matthieu@)

== font ============================================================== 10/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/font

font

  ~ adobe-100dpi/aclocal.m4               ~ adobe-100dpi/configure
  ~ adobe-75dpi/aclocal.m4                ~ adobe-75dpi/configure
  ~ adobe-utopia-100dpi/aclocal.m4        ~ adobe-utopia-100dpi/configure
  ~ adobe-utopia-75dpi/aclocal.m4         ~ adobe-utopia-75dpi/configure
  ~ adobe-utopia-type1/aclocal.m4         ~ adobe-utopia-type1/configure
  ~ alias/Makefile.in                     ~ alias/aclocal.m4
  ~ alias/config.guess                    ~ alias/config.sub
  ~ alias/configure                       ~ alias/install-sh
  ~ alias/missing                         ~ alias/100dpi/Makefile.in
  ~ alias/75dpi/Makefile.in               ~ alias/cyrillic/Makefile.in
  ~ alias/misc/Makefile.in                ~ arabic-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ arabic-misc/configure                 ~ bh-100dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-100dpi/configure                   ~ bh-75dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-75dpi/configure
  ~ bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi/configure
  ~ bh-lucidatypewriter-75dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-lucidatypewriter-75dpi/configure   ~ bh-ttf/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-ttf/configure                      ~ bh-type1/aclocal.m4
  ~ bh-type1/configure                    ~ bitstream-100dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bitstream-100dpi/configure            ~ bitstream-75dpi/aclocal.m4
  ~ bitstream-75dpi/configure             ~ bitstream-type1/aclocal.m4
  ~ bitstream-type1/configure             ~ cronyx-cyrillic/aclocal.m4
  ~ cronyx-cyrillic/configure             ~ cursor-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ cursor-misc/configure                 ~ daewoo-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ daewoo-misc/configure                 ~ dec-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ dec-misc/configure                    ~ encodings/Makefile.in
  ~ encodings/aclocal.m4                  ~ encodings/config.guess
  ~ encodings/config.sub                  ~ encodings/configure
  ~ encodings/install-sh                  ~ encodings/missing
  ~ encodings/large/Makefile.in           ~ ibm-type1/aclocal.m4
  ~ ibm-type1/configure                   ~ isas-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ isas-misc/configure                   ~ jis-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ jis-misc/configure                    ~ micro-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ micro-misc/configure                  ~ misc-cyrillic/aclocal.m4
  ~ misc-cyrillic/configure               ~ misc-ethiopic/aclocal.m4
  ~ misc-ethiopic/configure               ~ misc-meltho/aclocal.m4
  ~ misc-meltho/configure                 ~ misc-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ misc-misc/configure                   ~ mutt-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ mutt-misc/configure                   ~ schumacher-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ schumacher-misc/configure             ~ screen-cyrillic/aclocal.m4
  ~ screen-cyrillic/configure             ~ sony-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ sony-misc/configure                   ~ sun-misc/aclocal.m4
  ~ sun-misc/configure                    ~ util/Makefile.in
  ~ util/aclocal.m4                       ~ util/configure
  ~ util/man/Makefile.in                  ~ winitzki-cyrillic/aclocal.m4
  ~ winitzki-cyrillic/configure           ~ xfree86-type1/aclocal.m4
  ~ xfree86-type1/configure

  > regen (matthieu@)

== lib =============================================================== 11/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/lib

lib

  - libGLw/GLwDrawA.h                     - libGLw/GLwDrawAP.h
  - libGLw/GLwMDrawA.h                    - libGLw/GLwMDrawAP.h
  ~ libGLw/Makefile                       + libGLw/GL/GLwDrawA.h
  + libGLw/GL/GLwDrawAP.h                 + libGLw/GL/GLwMDrawA.h
  + libGLw/GL/GLwMDrawAP.h

  > Move headers files to 'GL/' so that the library can be built
  > without installed headers. (matthieu@)

  ~ freetype/Makefile                     ~ libepoxy/Makefile

  > Remove the global 'make includes' step from 'make build'.
  > This is no longer needed and gets in the way of tightening
  > permission used during build. ok and suggestions natano@ (matthieu@)

  ~ libGLU/configure.ac                   ~ mesa/configure.ac
  ~ pixman/configure.ac

  > Force AM_MAINTAINER_MODE in all Xenocara packages built by autotools
  > This prevents autotools to try to rebuild themselve automagically
  > if configure.ac, Makefile.am or a few other have more recent time
  > stamps than the generated files.
  > It will allows to get rid of the NO_REORDER mechanism that touches
  > files in the source tree to ensure nothing gets rebuilt. (matthieu@)

  ~ libFS/Makefile.in                     ~ libFS/aclocal.m4
  ~ libFS/configure                       ~ libFS/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libFS/test/Makefile.in                ~ libGLU/Makefile.in
  ~ libGLU/aclocal.m4                     ~ libGLU/configure
  ~ libICE/Makefile.in                    ~ libICE/aclocal.m4
  ~ libICE/configure                      ~ libICE/doc/Makefile.in
  ~ libICE/specs/Makefile.in              ~ libICE/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libSM/Makefile.in                     ~ libSM/aclocal.m4
  ~ libSM/config.h.in                     ~ libSM/configure
  ~ libSM/doc/Makefile.in                 ~ libSM/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/Makefile.in                    ~ libX11/aclocal.m4
  ~ libX11/configure                      ~ libX11/include/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/man/Makefile.in                ~ libX11/man/xkb/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/modules/Makefile.in            ~ libX11/modules/im/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/modules/im/ximcp/Makefile.in   ~ libX11/modules/lc/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/modules/lc/Utf8/Makefile.in    ~ libX11/modules/lc/def/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/modules/lc/gen/Makefile.in     ~ libX11/modules/om/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/modules/om/generic/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/nls/Makefile.in                ~ libX11/specs/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/XIM/Makefile.in          ~ libX11/specs/XKB/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/i18n/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/i18n/compose/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/i18n/framework/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/i18n/localedb/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/specs/i18n/trans/Makefile.in   ~ libX11/specs/libX11/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/src/Makefile.in                ~ libX11/src/util/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/src/xcms/Makefile.in           ~ libX11/src/xkb/Makefile.in
  ~ libX11/src/xlibi18n/Makefile.in       ~ libXRes/Makefile.in
  ~ libXRes/aclocal.m4                    ~ libXRes/configure
  ~ libXRes/man/Makefile.in               ~ libXRes/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXScrnSaver/Makefile.in             ~ libXScrnSaver/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXScrnSaver/config.guess            ~ libXScrnSaver/config.h.in
  ~ libXScrnSaver/config.sub              ~ libXScrnSaver/configure
  ~ libXScrnSaver/depcomp                 ~ libXScrnSaver/install-sh
  ~ libXScrnSaver/missing                 ~ libXScrnSaver/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXScrnSaver/src/Makefile.in         ~ libXau/Makefile.in
  ~ libXau/aclocal.m4                     ~ libXau/configure
  ~ libXau/man/Makefile.in                ~ libXaw/Makefile.in
  ~ libXaw/aclocal.m4                     ~ libXaw/configure
  ~ libXaw/include/Makefile.in            ~ libXaw/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXaw/specs/Makefile.in              ~ libXaw/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXcomposite/Makefile.in             ~ libXcomposite/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXcomposite/config.sub              ~ libXcomposite/configure
  ~ libXcomposite/man/Makefile.in         ~ libXcomposite/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXcursor/Makefile.in                ~ libXcursor/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXcursor/configure                  ~ libXcursor/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXcursor/src/Makefile.in            ~ libXdamage/Makefile.in
  ~ libXdamage/aclocal.m4                 ~ libXdamage/config.sub
  ~ libXdamage/configure                  ~ libXdamage/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXdmcp/Makefile.in                  ~ libXdmcp/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXdmcp/configure                    ~ libXdmcp/doc/Makefile.in
  ~ libXdmcp/test/Makefile.in             ~ libXext/Makefile.in
  ~ libXext/aclocal.m4                    ~ libXext/configure
  ~ libXfixes/Makefile.in                 ~ libXfixes/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXfixes/configure                   ~ libXfixes/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfixes/src/Makefile.in             ~ libXfont/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfont/aclocal.m4                   ~ libXfont/configure
  ~ libXfont/doc/Makefile.in              ~ libXfont/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfont/src/FreeType/Makefile.in     ~ libXfont/src/bitmap/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfont/src/builtins/Makefile.in     ~ libXfont/src/fc/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfont/src/fontfile/Makefile.in     ~ libXfont/src/stubs/Makefile.in
  ~ libXfont/src/util/Makefile.in         ~ libXfontcache/INSTALL
  ~ libXfontcache/Makefile.in             ~ libXfontcache/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXfontcache/config.guess            ~ libXfontcache/config.h.in
  ~ libXfontcache/config.sub              ~ libXfontcache/configure
  ~ libXfontcache/depcomp                 ~ libXfontcache/install-sh
  ~ libXfontcache/ltmain.sh               ~ libXfontcache/missing
  ~ libXfontcache/man/Makefile.in         ~ libXfontcache/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXft/Makefile.in                    ~ libXft/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXft/configure                      ~ libXft/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXft/src/Makefile.in                ~ libXi/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXi/configure                       ~ libXinerama/Makefile.in
  ~ libXinerama/aclocal.m4                ~ libXinerama/configure
  ~ libXinerama/man/Makefile.in           ~ libXinerama/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXmu/Makefile.in                    ~ libXmu/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXmu/config.h.in                    ~ libXmu/configure
  ~ libXmu/doc/Makefile.in                ~ libXmu/include/Makefile.in
  ~ libXmu/src/Makefile.in                ~ libXpm/Makefile.in
  ~ libXpm/aclocal.m4                     ~ libXpm/configure
  ~ libXpm/cxpm/Makefile.in               ~ libXpm/doc/Makefile.in
  ~ libXpm/include/Makefile.in            ~ libXpm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXpm/src/Makefile.in                ~ libXpm/sxpm/Makefile.in
  ~ libXrandr/Makefile.in                 ~ libXrandr/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXrandr/configure                   ~ libXrandr/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXrandr/src/Makefile.in             ~ libXrender/Makefile.in
  ~ libXrender/aclocal.m4                 ~ libXrender/configure
  ~ libXrender/src/Makefile.in            ~ libXt/Makefile.in
  ~ libXt/aclocal.m4                      ~ libXt/configure
  ~ libXt/include/Makefile.in             ~ libXt/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXt/specs/Makefile.in               ~ libXt/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXt/test/Makefile.in                ~ libXt/util/Makefile.in
  ~ libXtst/Makefile.in                   ~ libXtst/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXtst/configure                     ~ libXtst/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXtst/specs/Makefile.in             ~ libXtst/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXv/Makefile.in                     ~ libXv/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXv/configure                       ~ libXv/include/Makefile.in
  ~ libXv/include/X11/Makefile.in
  ~ libXv/include/X11/extensions/Makefile.in
  ~ libXv/man/Makefile.in                 ~ libXv/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXvMC/Makefile.in                   ~ libXvMC/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXvMC/configure                     ~ libXvMC/include/Makefile.in
  ~ libXvMC/include/X11/Makefile.in
  ~ libXvMC/include/X11/extensions/Makefile.in
  ~ libXvMC/src/Makefile.in               ~ libXvMC/wrapper/Makefile.in
  ~ libXxf86dga/Makefile.in               ~ libXxf86dga/aclocal.m4
  ~ libXxf86dga/configure                 ~ libXxf86dga/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libXxf86dga/src/Makefile.in           ~ libXxf86misc/Makefile.in
  ~ libXxf86misc/aclocal.m4               ~ libXxf86misc/config.guess
  ~ libXxf86misc/config.sub               ~ libXxf86misc/configure
  ~ libXxf86misc/depcomp                  ~ libXxf86misc/install-sh
  ~ libXxf86misc/ltmain.sh                ~ libXxf86misc/missing
  ~ libXxf86misc/man/Makefile.in          ~ libXxf86misc/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libXxf86misc/src/config.h.in          ~ libXxf86vm/Makefile.in
  ~ libXxf86vm/aclocal.m4                 ~ libXxf86vm/configure
  ~ libXxf86vm/man/Makefile.in            ~ libXxf86vm/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libdmx/Makefile.in                    ~ libdmx/aclocal.m4
  ~ libdmx/configure                      ~ libdmx/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libdmx/src/Makefile.in                ~ libdrm/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/aclocal.m4                     ~ libdrm/configure
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/exynos/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/Makefile.in          ~ libdrm/intel/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/libkms/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/Makefile.in            ~ libdrm/omap/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/radeon/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/tegra/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/Makefile.in              ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/Makefile.in       ~ libdrm/tests/kms/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/kmstest/Makefile.in      ~ libdrm/tests/modeprint/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/Makefile.in     ~ libdrm/tests/nouveau/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/proptest/Makefile.in     ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/tegra/Makefile.in        ~ libdrm/tests/util/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/vbltest/Makefile.in      ~ libdrm/vc4/Makefile.in
  ~ libfontenc/Makefile.in                ~ libfontenc/aclocal.m4
  ~ libfontenc/configure                  ~ libfontenc/src/Makefile.in
  ~ libpciaccess/Makefile.in              ~ libpciaccess/aclocal.m4
  ~ libpciaccess/configure                ~ libpciaccess/include/Makefile.in
  ~ libpciaccess/man/Makefile.in          ~ libpciaccess/scanpci/Makefile.in
  ~ libpciaccess/src/Makefile.in          ~ libxkbfile/Makefile.in
  ~ libxkbfile/aclocal.m4                 ~ libxkbfile/configure
  ~ libxkbfile/src/Makefile.in            ~ libxkbui/INSTALL
  ~ libxkbui/Makefile.in                  ~ libxkbui/aclocal.m4
  ~ libxkbui/config.guess                 ~ libxkbui/config.h.in
  ~ libxkbui/config.sub                   ~ libxkbui/configure
  ~ libxkbui/depcomp                      ~ libxkbui/install-sh
  ~ libxkbui/ltmain.sh                    ~ libxkbui/missing
  ~ libxkbui/src/Makefile.in              ~ libxtrans/Makefile.in
  ~ libxtrans/aclocal.m4                  ~ libxtrans/configure
  ~ mesa/Makefile.in                      ~ mesa/aclocal.m4
  ~ mesa/configure                        ~ mesa/src/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/compiler/Makefile.in         ~ mesa/src/egl/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/egl/wayland/wayland-drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/egl/wayland/wayland-egl/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/auxiliary/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/auxiliary/pipe-loader/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/ddebug/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/freedreno/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/i915/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/ilo/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/llvmpipe/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/noop/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/nouveau/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/r300/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/r600/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/radeon/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/radeonsi/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/rbug/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/softpipe/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/svga/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/trace/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/vc4/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/drivers/virgl/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/clover/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/dri/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/glx/xlib/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/nine/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/omx/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/osmesa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/va/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/vdpau/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/xa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/state_trackers/xvmc/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/d3dadapter9/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/dri/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/libgl-xlib/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/omx/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/opencl/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/osmesa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/pipe-loader/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/va/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/vdpau/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/xa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/targets/xvmc/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/tests/trivial/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/tests/unit/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/amdgpu/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/freedreno/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/i915/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/intel/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/nouveau/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/radeon/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/svga/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/sw/dri/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/sw/kms-dri/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/sw/null/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/sw/wrapper/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/sw/xlib/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/vc4/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/virgl/drm/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gallium/winsys/virgl/vtest/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gbm/Makefile.in              ~ mesa/src/glx/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/glx/apple/Makefile.in        ~ mesa/src/glx/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/gtest/Makefile.in            ~ mesa/src/loader/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mapi/Makefile.in             ~ mesa/src/mapi/glapi/gen/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/xmlpool/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/i915/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/nouveau/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/r200/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/radeon/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/swrast/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/osmesa/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/drivers/x11/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/mesa/main/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/util/Makefile.in
  ~ mesa/src/util/tests/hash_table/Makefile.in
  ~ pixman/Makefile.in                    ~ pixman/aclocal.m4
  ~ pixman/configure                      ~ pixman/demos/Makefile.in
  ~ pixman/pixman/Makefile.in             ~ pixman/test/Makefile.in
  ~ xcb-util/Makefile.in                  ~ xcb-util/aclocal.m4
  ~ xcb-util/configure                    ~ xcb-util/src/Makefile.in
  ~ xcb-util-cursor/aclocal.m4            ~ xcb-util-cursor/configure
  ~ xcb-util-image/aclocal.m4             ~ xcb-util-image/configure
  ~ xcb-util-keysyms/aclocal.m4           ~ xcb-util-keysyms/configure
  ~ xcb-util-renderutil/aclocal.m4        ~ xcb-util-renderutil/configure
  ~ xcb-util-wm/Makefile.in               ~ xcb-util-wm/aclocal.m4
  ~ xcb-util-wm/configure                 ~ xcb-util-wm/ewmh/Makefile.in
  ~ xcb-util-wm/icccm/Makefile.in

  > regen (matthieu@)

  ~ libdrm/Makefile.am                    ~ libdrm/configure
  ~ libdrm/configure.ac                   ~ libdrm/aclocal.m4
  ~ libdrm/xf86drm.h                      ~ libdrm/xf86drmMode.h
  ~ libdrm/Makefile.in                    ~ libdrm/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/config.h.in                    ~ libdrm/libdrm.pc.in
  ~ libdrm/README                         ~ libdrm/xf86drm.c
  ~ libdrm/xf86drmHash.c                  ~ libdrm/xf86drmHash.h
  ~ libdrm/xf86drmRandom.c                ~ libdrm/xf86drmRandom.h
  ~ libdrm/xf86drmSL.c                    ~ libdrm/xf86drmMode.c
  ~ libdrm/xf86atomic.h                   ~ libdrm/util_math.h
  ~ libdrm/libdrm_macros.h                ~ libdrm/libdrm_lists.h
  ~ libdrm/util_double_list.h             ~ libdrm/m4/libtool.m4
  ~ libdrm/m4/ltoptions.m4                ~ libdrm/m4/ltsugar.m4
  ~ libdrm/m4/ltversion.m4                ~ libdrm/m4/lt~obsolete.m4
  ~ libdrm/build-aux/compile              ~ libdrm/build-aux/config.guess
  ~ libdrm/build-aux/config.sub           ~ libdrm/build-aux/depcomp
  ~ libdrm/build-aux/install-sh           ~ libdrm/build-aux/ltmain.sh
  ~ libdrm/build-aux/missing              ~ libdrm/build-aux/test-driver
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/drm.h              ~ libdrm/include/drm/drm_fourcc.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/drm_mode.h         ~ libdrm/include/drm/drm_sarea.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/i915_drm.h         ~ libdrm/include/drm/mach64_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/mga_drm.h          ~ libdrm/include/drm/nouveau_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/qxl_drm.h          ~ libdrm/include/drm/r128_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/radeon_drm.h       ~ libdrm/include/drm/amdgpu_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/savage_drm.h       ~ libdrm/include/drm/sis_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/tegra_drm.h        ~ libdrm/include/drm/vc4_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/via_drm.h          ~ libdrm/include/drm/vmwgfx_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/libkms/Makefile.am             ~ libdrm/libkms/libkms.h
  ~ libdrm/libkms/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/libkms/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/libkms/libkms.pc.in            ~ libdrm/libkms/internal.h
  ~ libdrm/libkms/linux.c                 ~ libdrm/libkms/dumb.c
  ~ libdrm/libkms/api.c                   ~ libdrm/libkms/vmwgfx.c
  ~ libdrm/libkms/intel.c                 ~ libdrm/libkms/nouveau.c
  ~ libdrm/libkms/radeon.c                ~ libdrm/libkms/exynos.c
  ~ libdrm/libkms/kms-symbol-check        ~ libdrm/intel/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr.h           ~ libdrm/intel/intel_aub.h
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_debug.h            ~ libdrm/intel/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/intel/Makefile.sources         ~ libdrm/intel/libdrm_intel.pc.in
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr.c           ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr_priv.h
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr_fake.c      ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr_gem.c
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_decode.c           ~ libdrm/intel/intel_chipset.h
  ~ libdrm/intel/mm.c                     ~ libdrm/intel/mm.h
  ~ libdrm/intel/test_decode.c            ~ libdrm/intel/intel-symbol-check
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen4-3d.batch      ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gm45-3d.batch
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen5-3d.batch      ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen6-3d.batch
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-2d-copy.batch
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-3d.batch      ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen4-3d.batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gm45-3d.batch.sh   ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen5-3d.batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen6-3d.batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-2d-copy.batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-3d.batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen4-3d.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gm45-3d.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen5-3d.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen6-3d.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/test-batch.sh
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-2d-copy.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/intel/tests/gen7-3d.batch-ref.txt
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/Makefile.am            ~ libdrm/nouveau/nouveau.h
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/Makefile.in            ~ libdrm/nouveau/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/libdrm_nouveau.pc.in   ~ libdrm/nouveau/nouveau.c
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/pushbuf.c              ~ libdrm/nouveau/bufctx.c
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/abi16.c                ~ libdrm/nouveau/private.h
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/nouveau-symbol-check   ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/class.h
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/cl0080.h          ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/cl9097.h
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/if0002.h          ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/if0003.h
  ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/ioctl.h           ~ libdrm/nouveau/nvif/unpack.h
  ~ libdrm/radeon/Makefile.am             ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_bo.h
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs.h             ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_surface.h
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_bo_gem.h         ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs_gem.h
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_bo_int.h         ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs_int.h
  ~ libdrm/radeon/r600_pci_ids.h          ~ libdrm/radeon/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/radeon/Makefile.sources        ~ libdrm/radeon/libdrm_radeon.pc.in
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_bo_gem.c         ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs_gem.c
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs_space.c       ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_bo.c
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs.c             ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_surface.c
  ~ libdrm/radeon/bof.c                   ~ libdrm/radeon/bof.h
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/Makefile.am             ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu.h
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/amdgpu/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/libdrm_amdgpu.pc.in     ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_bo.c
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c             ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_gpu_info.c       ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_internal.h
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu_vamgr.c          ~ libdrm/amdgpu/util_hash.c
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/util_hash.h             ~ libdrm/amdgpu/util_hash_table.c
  ~ libdrm/amdgpu/util_hash_table.h       ~ libdrm/amdgpu/amdgpu-symbol-check
  ~ libdrm/omap/Makefile.am               ~ libdrm/omap/omap_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/omap/omap_drmif.h              ~ libdrm/omap/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/omap/libdrm_omap.pc.in         ~ libdrm/omap/omap_drm.c
  ~ libdrm/omap/omap-symbol-check         ~ libdrm/exynos/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos_drm.h            ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos_fimg2d.h
  ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos_drmif.h          ~ libdrm/exynos/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/exynos/libdrm_exynos.pc.in     ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos_drm.c
  ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos_fimg2d.c         ~ libdrm/exynos/fimg2d_reg.h
  ~ libdrm/exynos/exynos-symbol-check     ~ libdrm/freedreno/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_drmif.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_ringbuffer.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/Makefile.in          ~ libdrm/freedreno/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/libdrm_freedreno.pc.in
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_device.c   ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_pipe.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_priv.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_ringbuffer.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_bo.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/freedreno-symbol-check
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_bo.c       ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_device.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_drm.h      ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_pipe.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_priv.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/kgsl_ringbuffer.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/kgsl/msm_kgsl.h      ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_bo.c
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_device.c     ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_drm.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_pipe.c       ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_priv.h
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/msm/msm_ringbuffer.c
  ~ libdrm/tegra/Makefile.am              ~ libdrm/tegra/tegra.h
  ~ libdrm/tegra/Makefile.in              ~ libdrm/tegra/libdrm_tegra.pc.in
  ~ libdrm/tegra/private.h                ~ libdrm/tegra/tegra.c
  ~ libdrm/tegra/tegra-symbol-check       ~ libdrm/vc4/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/vc4/vc4_packet.h               ~ libdrm/vc4/vc4_qpu_defines.h
  ~ libdrm/vc4/Makefile.in                ~ libdrm/vc4/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/vc4/libdrm_vc4.pc.in           ~ libdrm/tests/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/Makefile.in              ~ libdrm/tests/drmtest.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/drmtest.h                ~ libdrm/tests/dristat.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/drmdevice.c              ~ libdrm/tests/drmsl.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/drmstat.c                ~ libdrm/tests/getclient.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/getstats.c               ~ libdrm/tests/getversion.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/hash.c                   ~ libdrm/tests/name_from_fd.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/openclose.c              ~ libdrm/tests/random.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/setversion.c             ~ libdrm/tests/updatedraw.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/util/Makefile.am         ~ libdrm/tests/util/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/util/Makefile.sources    ~ libdrm/tests/util/common.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/util/format.c            ~ libdrm/tests/util/format.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/util/kms.c               ~ libdrm/tests/util/kms.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/util/pattern.c           ~ libdrm/tests/util/pattern.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/Makefile.am          ~ libdrm/tests/kms/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test.h        ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test-crtc.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test-device.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test-framebuffer.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test-plane.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/libkms-test-screen.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/kms-steal-crtc.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kms/kms-universal-planes.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/modeprint/Makefile.am    ~ libdrm/tests/modeprint/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/modeprint/modeprint.c    ~ libdrm/tests/proptest/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/proptest/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/proptest/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/tests/proptest/proptest.c      ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/Makefile.sources
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/buffers.c       ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/buffers.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/cursor.c        ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/cursor.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/modetest.c      ~ libdrm/tests/vbltest/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/vbltest/Makefile.in      ~ libdrm/tests/vbltest/vbltest.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/kmstest/Makefile.am      ~ libdrm/tests/kmstest/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/kmstest/main.c           ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/Makefile.in       ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/rbo.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/rbo.h             ~ libdrm/tests/radeon/radeon_ttm.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/Makefile.am       ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/amdgpu_test.c     ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/amdgpu_test.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/basic_tests.c     ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/bo_tests.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/cs_tests.c        ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/uvd_messages.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/vce_tests.c       ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/vce_ib.h
  ~ libdrm/tests/amdgpu/frame.h           ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/exynos_fimg2d_event.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/exynos_fimg2d_perf.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/exynos/exynos_fimg2d_test.c
  ~ libdrm/tests/tegra/Makefile.am        ~ libdrm/tests/tegra/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/tegra/openclose.c        ~ libdrm/tests/nouveau/Makefile.am
  ~ libdrm/tests/nouveau/Makefile.in      ~ libdrm/tests/nouveau/threaded.c
  ~ libdrm/man/Makefile.am                ~ libdrm/man/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/man/drmAvailable.xml           ~ libdrm/man/drmHandleEvent.xml
  ~ libdrm/man/drmModeGetResources.xml    ~ libdrm/man/drm.xml
  ~ libdrm/man/drm-kms.xml                ~ libdrm/man/drm-memory.xml
  + libdrm/include/drm/virtgpu_drm.h      + libdrm/radeon/radeon-symbol-check
  + libdrm/freedreno/freedreno_bo_cache.c
  + libdrm/etnaviv/Makefile.am            + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drmif.h
  + libdrm/etnaviv/Makefile.in            + libdrm/etnaviv/Makefile.sources
  + libdrm/etnaviv/libdrm_etnaviv.pc.in   + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_device.c
  + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gpu.c          + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_bo.c
  + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_bo_cache.c     + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_pipe.c
  + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_cmd_stream.c   + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drm.h
  + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv_priv.h         + libdrm/etnaviv/etnaviv-symbol-check
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/Makefile.am      + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/Makefile.in
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/cmdstream.xml.h
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/etnaviv_2d_test.c
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/state.xml.h      + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/state_2d.xml.h
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/write_bmp.c      + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/write_bmp.h
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/etnaviv_bo_cache_test.c
  + libdrm/tests/etnaviv/etnaviv_cmd_stream_test.c

  > New import:
  >     Import libdrm 2.4.71

  - libdrm/Android.mk                     - libdrm/freedreno/Android.mk
  - libdrm/freedreno/README               - libdrm/intel/Android.mk
  - libdrm/libkms/Android.mk              - libdrm/nouveau/Android.mk
  - libdrm/radeon/Android.mk              - libdrm/tests/modetest/Android.mk
  ~ libdrm/Makefile.am                    ~ libdrm/Makefile.bsd-wrapper
  ~ libdrm/Makefile.in                    ~ libdrm/config.h.in
  ~ libdrm/configure                      ~ libdrm/configure.ac
  ~ libdrm/xf86drm.c                      ~ libdrm/xf86drmMode.c
  ~ libdrm/xf86drmMode.h                  ~ libdrm/etnaviv/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/freedreno/Makefile.in          ~ libdrm/include/drm/drm.h
  ~ libdrm/include/drm/i915_drm.h         ~ libdrm/intel/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr.h           ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr_fake.c
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_bufmgr_gem.c       ~ libdrm/intel/intel_chipset.h
  ~ libdrm/intel/intel_decode.c           ~ libdrm/libkms/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/libkms/linux.c                 ~ libdrm/nouveau/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/radeon/Makefile.in             ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_cs_gem.c
  ~ libdrm/radeon/radeon_surface.c        ~ libdrm/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ libdrm/tests/etnaviv/Makefile.in      ~ libdrm/tests/modetest/Makefile.in

  > Merge libdrm 2.4.71 (jsg@)

== share ============================================================= 12/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/share

share

  ~ mk/bsd.xorg.mk

  > Remove the global 'make includes' step from 'make build'.
  > This is no longer needed and gets in the way of tightening
  > permission used during build. ok and suggestions natano@ (matthieu@)

  - mk/automake.dep                       ~ mk/Makefile
  ~ mk/bsd.xorg.mk

  > Remove the REORDER_DEPENDENCIES mechanism.
  > The xenocara build process is not writing in the source tree.
  > This and previous commits was done in cooperation with natano@
  > and deraadt@ (matthieu@)

  ~ mk/bsd.xorg.mk

  > Port the de-escalation mechanism we have in src to xenocara's make
  > bootstrap/obj/build. This is now possible due to a normal build not
  > writing to the source tree anymore.
  > ok deraadt (natano@)

== util ============================================================== 13/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/util

util

  ~ macros/Makefile.in                    ~ macros/aclocal.m4
  ~ macros/configure                      ~ macros/configure.ac
  ~ macros/xorg-macros.m4.in

  > Force AM_MAINTAINER_MODE in all Xenocara packages built by autotools
  > This prevents autotools to try to rebuild themselve automagically
  > if configure.ac, Makefile.am or a few other have more recent time
  > stamps than the generated files.
  > It will allows to get rid of the NO_REORDER mechanism that touches
  > files in the source tree to ensure nothing gets rebuilt. (matthieu@)

  ~ gccmakedep/aclocal.m4                 ~ gccmakedep/configure
  ~ makedepend/aclocal.m4                 ~ makedepend/configure

  > regen (matthieu@)

== xserver =========================================================== 14/14 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xserver

xserver

  ~ Makefile.in                           ~ aclocal.m4
  ~ configure                             ~ Xext/Makefile.in
  ~ Xi/Makefile.in                        ~ composite/Makefile.in
  ~ config/Makefile.in                    ~ damageext/Makefile.in
  ~ dbe/Makefile.in                       ~ dix/Makefile.in
  ~ doc/Makefile.in                       ~ doc/dtrace/Makefile.in
  ~ dri3/Makefile.in                      ~ exa/Makefile.in
  ~ fb/Makefile.in                        ~ glamor/Makefile.in
  ~ glx/Makefile.in                       ~ hw/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/dmx/Makefile.in                    ~ hw/dmx/config/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/dmx/config/man/Makefile.in         ~ hw/dmx/doc/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/dmx/doxygen/Makefile.in            ~ hw/dmx/examples/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/dmx/glxProxy/Makefile.in           ~ hw/dmx/input/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/dmx/man/Makefile.in                ~ hw/kdrive/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/kdrive/ephyr/Makefile.in           ~ hw/kdrive/ephyr/man/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/kdrive/fake/Makefile.in            ~ hw/kdrive/fbdev/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/kdrive/linux/Makefile.in           ~ hw/kdrive/src/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/vfb/Makefile.in                    ~ hw/vfb/man/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/Makefile.in                ~ hw/xfree86/common/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/ddc/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xfree86/dixmods/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/doc/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xfree86/dri/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/dri2/Makefile.in           ~ hw/xfree86/dri2/pci_ids/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/drivers/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/drivers/modesetting/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/exa/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xfree86/exa/man/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/fbdevhw/Makefile.in        ~ hw/xfree86/fbdevhw/man/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/glamor_egl/Makefile.in     ~ hw/xfree86/i2c/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/int10/Makefile.in          ~ hw/xfree86/loader/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/man/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xfree86/modes/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/bsd/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/bus/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/hurd/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/misc/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/solaris/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/os-support/stub/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/parser/Makefile.in         ~ hw/xfree86/ramdac/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/shadowfb/Makefile.in       ~ hw/xfree86/utils/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/utils/cvt/Makefile.in      ~ hw/xfree86/utils/gtf/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/utils/man/Makefile.in      ~ hw/xfree86/vbe/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xfree86/vgahw/Makefile.in          ~ hw/xfree86/x86emu/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xnest/Makefile.in                  ~ hw/xnest/man/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xquartz/Makefile.in                ~ hw/xquartz/GL/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xquartz/bundle/Makefile.in         ~ hw/xquartz/mach-startup/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xquartz/man/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xquartz/pbproxy/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xquartz/xpr/Makefile.in            ~ hw/xwayland/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xwin/Makefile.in                   ~ hw/xwin/glx/Makefile.in
  ~ hw/xwin/man/Makefile.in               ~ hw/xwin/winclipboard/Makefile.in
  ~ include/Makefile.in                   ~ man/Makefile.in
  ~ mi/Makefile.in                        ~ miext/Makefile.in
  ~ miext/damage/Makefile.in              ~ miext/rootless/Makefile.in
  ~ miext/shadow/Makefile.in              ~ miext/sync/Makefile.in
  ~ os/Makefile.in                        ~ present/Makefile.in
  ~ pseudoramiX/Makefile.in               ~ randr/Makefile.in
  ~ record/Makefile.in                    ~ render/Makefile.in
  ~ test/Makefile.in                      ~ test/xi1/Makefile.in
  ~ test/xi2/Makefile.in                  ~ xfixes/Makefile.in
  ~ xkb/Makefile.in