>>Try:   find /var/1wire/ -noleaf
>>and it will probably return what you want. (I think this is what you
>>tried to solve.)

>>/Christian

I did in fact see the -noleaf option, but since it seems mostly intended
for 'non-standard' Unix file system (and AFS), I thought perhaps I should
make the owfs behaviour more correct.

Jack

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates