I was trying to fix it this afternoon...

in FS_fstat.c:
        stbuf->st_nlink = 2 ;   // plus number of sub-directories
        stbuf->st_nlink += FS_nr_subdirs(&pn) ;

Tried to read from cache how many subdirs was returned by FS_dir()
but I stumbled into some other problem when I tried to do it.
It seems like I forgot to cache devices returned from ServerDir().

Is it worth the effort of setting st_nlink to the correct value
or should we keep it the way it is?

/Christian

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 09:49 -0400, Alfille, Paul H.,M.D. wrote:
> I've asked this question of fuse. This is the response I got:
>
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Re: "find" command
> 2004-05-11 12:14
>  use the -noleaf option to find
>  (find uses the following parameters to determine whether it should recurse
>  into a subdirectory)
>
>  nr_links must be >= 3
>  size must be > 0
>  and must be a driectory
>
>  so just return those in the getattr for your directories and you wont have
>  to use -noleaf.
>
>  ---
>  Cody Pisto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>  > I"m having trouble getting the find command to search through fuse
>  > directories. What settings do I need in "getattr"?
>  >
>  > Paul Alfille
>  >

Christian Magnusson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>