W dniu 17.02.2013 o 16:26 Attila <bigm...@gmail.com> pisze:

1. upgrade kernel (now its running on 3.1.9 . Occidentalis 0.2)
I think it's the main problem. I don't know if rpi-update will run on it but you could try.
https://github.com/Hexxeh/rpi-update

 6. Try to add the 1ohm resistors
This version you have does not have polyfuses so you get the same volage on USB as between TP1 TP2.

As for another adapter If you don't want to make your own board you could buy
http://www.sheepwalkelectronics.co.uk/RPI2.shtml
This one has voltage converter for 5V so it works on fairly long buses.

--
patryk