Super.

So MOAT read and write are F2 and F4, respectively. Is there yet any documentation on what these will return by default, what additional data are required to specify what to read and write, and how to specify such details in the config file? I apologize if this is clear from the code; it isn't to me.

I run the xF2 here with my LV library and do not receive a response.

Is uart debug as simple as enabling it and then inserting uart_putc() and uart_puts() statements where I see fit?