On 20/06/16 16:12, Jan Kandziora wrote:

> Am 20.06.2016 um 07:39 schrieb Dr. Trigon:
>> Hello
>>
>> I bought an eservice LCD [1] but it does not work. Can somebody give me some
>> advice what to do?
>>
>> [1] https://www.eservice-online.de/shop/e-service-1-wire-bus/display-lcd/
>> Dr. Trigon
>>
> According to
>
> https://www.eservice-online.de/media/pdf/Bedienungsanleitung%20LCD%20Display%20163.pdf
>

> We could add support but I've got no time for it. Johan? Anyone else?

Seems pretty straight forward. Unfortunately I'm pretty swamped at the
moment too. Especially to do testing etc without access to a device.

Dr Trigon, are you familiar with building software/owfs manually,
checking out code with git etc? If so, we might do a quick patch and
reverse the bits just to try and see if it works. If that works fine, we
could try to find some time to add it properly.