Am 16.07.2017 um 20:36 schrieb Dr. Trigon:

> I am looking for a possiblity to wirelessly attach 1wire slaves to my
> bus for quite some time. The Arduino Yun can act as a wifi client and
> connect to other wifi nets [1]. Also an Arduino can be used as a
> 1wire master by setting up OneWireFirmata [2]. Do you see any chance
> to make that working? To get something like a "wireless LinkHubE"?

The Arduino Yun's main processor runs an OpenWrt derivative.

Owserver is available as a package for newer OpenWrt Linux
distributions, but only version 2.8p13, it seems. That would mean you
had to cross-compile it yourself to be up-to-date. Backporting to a
six-year old version doesn't make sense.

It would be much easier for you to use a Raspberry Pi Zero W because it
runs the Raspbian distribution which is more up-to-date. Hook up a
DS2483 to one of the I²C ports of the Raspberry or use the bitbanging
master. They are both supported OOTB.

(Personally, I think the Arduinos jumped the shark a long while ago.)

Kind regards

        Jan