Hello!
I am busily working my way towards constructing an embedded system
around Slackware. I don't know if is doable on a Raspberry Pi, and
while its certainly doable on Intel platforms after 2009, the target
is leaning towards a system that was built before that.

I already know that the releases that start with 3 will not build
there, but will build on the Slackware-14.2 64 bit system I do run on
this laptop.

I've accumulated a batch of script output text files from the earlier
releases indicating what broke and where. I grok that these are old
issues and that the chances of fixing them are practically nonexistent
but would the list be interested seeing them when finished? (So far it
is not finished.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com