On 06/03/18 07:47, Jan Kandziora wrote:
> Am 06.03.2018 um 07:23 schrieb Johan Ström:
>> And no opinion against here either.. SF seems to have shaped up last day
>> or two, but who know how long that will keep..
>> What are your suggestions?
>> Move GIT only, and keep site + mailinglist on sourceforge?
>> Releases on Github I guess?
>> (https://help.github.com/articles/creating-releases/)
> 100% Github, please. The numerous ways to file bug reports and asking
> for help make me dizzy already.

Moving tickets and pull requests, yes definitely.

Mailinglist fills a function which github tickets does not really fill,
imo. I'd be fine with just keeping that on SF (and of course the
owfs-developers archive, very important resource!), not sure if there is
anything else to keep.

Owfs-developers mailing list