Am 13.03.20 um 17:05 schrieb zeitvertreib.wiss...@web.de:
> Hello Jan,
> I'm sorry, you are right.
> I do not use bash commands, I do read and write operations from a Python3
> program. I do it step by step, as I'm not used to Python.
> I had a version with uncached, but there was another program error and I
> forgot
> adjusting the file path.
> PATH = "/mnt/1wire/bus.0/"
> *initiation of conversion:*
>
> while True:         # Hauptprogramm
>      t1 = time()
>      fw = open(PATH + "simultaneous" + "/temperature", "w")
>      fw.write("1")
>      fw.close()
> *reading values:*
>      for i in tempList:
>          deviceFile = PATH + "uncached/" + temps[i] + "/latesttemp"
>          f = open(deviceFile, "r")
>          tempBuffer = float(f.read())
>          f.close()
>          if tempBuffer != 85.0:
>              tempw[i] = tempBuffer
>          print(temps[i], tempw[i])
>      break
> t2 = time()
> print(t2 - t1)
> However, now I wonder about very short conversion times, shorter than 700 ms a
> single 12bit conversion shoul take.

Writing to /simultaneous/temperature does not wait for the end of
conversion. You have to do this by hand in case you have nothing better
to do in your program.

Also, I recommend not to use the FUSE binding of OWFS, as it has
unfixable race conditions. Use OWFS' owserver and pyownet instead.

> Actually there is a problem when installing OWFS on Raspian Buster on PIs.
> File
> system an sensors appear in duplicates. I give you a link to the forum of the
> manufacturer of the used DS2482-100 adapter:
> https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/forums/thread/303/owfs-duplicates

Honestly, no idea. May be a FUSE bug.

It's best to forget about the FUSE binding at all.

Kind regards

        Jan