Hi everyone,

this mailing list was the main list of the ownCloud project since the
start 4 years ago.

ownCloud has grown into an independent project. Obviously, this should
include the mailing
list, which is the last part of ownCloud still hosted on KDE
Infrastructure. We will move it to
@owncloud.org, and also add a developer mailing list, in order to
account for the increased
traffic on the list and the wishes of several subscribers in the past.

We will move everyone who is subscribed to this list to the new list
u...@owncloud.org. At the
same time, we will disable posting to (this) old list. Once you are
receiving word from mailman
that you have been subscribed to the new list, please use
u...@owncloud.org instead.
Once you've been migrated, you can control your membership to the user
list at
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user.

If you are interested in developer topics, we strongly recommend
subscribing at
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel.

Thanks to the KDE project for hosting the list for so long.

The switch will occur within the next minutes, a few hours at worst. See
you on the other side :-)

Cheers,
  Daniel