On 2 September 2010 11:53, Nick Randolph <n...@builttoroam.com> wrote:

> Lol – but RTM != In-Stores-Soon…. You’ve got to allow a couple of months
> for the rtm build to be round tripped through OEMs, Telcos and back to MS

That's what I like about Android.  Gets updated to your existing phone.  No
matter how many times I tried clicking on the Windows update app on Windows
phones, it never updated past the version I bought it with. :(  Will Windows
7 update onto existing phones?  I doubt it.

--
Meski

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills