Anybody having issues with flash bogging it down?

I know chrome sandboxes the bitch but still manages to crash in some cases, but
just going to ninemsn (such a horrible piece of shit of a website) and playing
a video, left one fresh ie tab/instance at 300 megs of memory, and it's latest
version of flash, CPU was spiking at 30% constant, does anyone hate flash as
much as me and Steve hate them :p

Sent from my iPhone