> Noon Silk,
>
> I've gathered you dislike Resharper from this post and previous posts.
> Are you using an alternative? (eg CodeRush)
>
> I think you have stuck yourself in a corner where you've said 'i don't
> like it' and wont go back on your position even if it can cure cancer.
>
> I would like to show you around it sometime. All the things that annoy
> you about it (code completion, brace insertion etc) can be disabled and
> then you can properly try it without it "getting in the way"
>
> I'm not trying to start a war so lets not go down that path; just a warm
> invitation if you choose.

:) You make a very kind offer. I know it doesn't come across in email very well
but I was joking really. I might evaluate resharper one day, but at the moment
I don't do enough programming to warrant it. Thank you though :)

I promise, I won't make stupid jokes about R# here again without having trialed
it (recently, I used it years ago now) for myself.

--
Noon Silk

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/  (Noon Silk) | http://www.mirios.com.au:8081 >

Fancy a quantum lunch?