From: Tony Wright [mailto:tonyw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 13 February 2014 12:26 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'; 'Paul Evrat'
Subject: RE: Migrating TFS

Telerik have fully functioning demos at:
http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/dataviz/pie-charts/index.html

If you get their trial, you get all the demo code, so you can fiddle with it
to get it to behave exactly the way you want. Each graph also has the code
for how they produced the demo at the bottom of the screen.

The graphs are more than just rendered images - you can mouseover the points
and get tooltips popping up, for example, and there are animations.

+1 for I'd like to see those graphs also if you are happy to group it ..

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Paul Evrat <p...@paulevrat.com