Sent from Windows Mail

From: William Luu
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎22‎ ‎October‎ ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎24‎ ‎PM
To: ozDotNet

Hi Greg,

Another option is Open XML SDK for Office docs.

https://github.com/OfficeDev/Open-XML-SDK
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/bb448854.aspx

Andrew Coates did a session on it at Tech Ed.

Cheers,

Will

On 22 October 2014 15:14, Grant Maw <grant....@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been using ABCPDF for years in a Webforms environment. It's worked very
well, it's fast and does everything we need it to do.