Update on this if anyone cares. I went and tried out a Steelcase Leap
yesterday (showroom in Auckland is only open M-F). Felt plasticy to me and
cheap and even though it does have a lot of good options. If I do pull the
trigger it's going to be for the Aeron. I have a feeling it's also because
I'm on the larger side and so will prob go with the 'C' option as well.

Price wise was $745 for the Leap and $1500+ for the Aeron. Looking at the
options it can get up to $3000 for the Aeron if you bling it out with all
the swanky extras.