A good anti-fatigue mat helps too. I went and bought a pack of gym mats
(those jigsaw ones) from Bunnings for around $18. There are 4 in a pack and
these ones have carpet on top. I use all four and get a decent amount of
cushioning. Without them, I get a sore back after a while, and the
traditional anti-fatigue mats aren't padded enough for me.