Hi all,

I've recently taken over a new team which has a wide variety of technical
skill from complete beginner to senior developer. Talking to the team I've
found that especially their C# skillsets are limited and can be greatly
improved. So far we've organised for everyone to have a pluralsight account
and encouragement is given to spend work time watching videos however it
feels a little bit disconnected. I'd really like to have a more formal
ongoing set of training but as it stands I have no experience implementing
this.

There is limited budget so can't just send everyone off on a training
course and not really looking for an overnight fix but more of a program
that improves different skills over time to a certain level.

My thoughts for now were to mix between:
* Book club - everyone reads a chapter of 'Clean code' and we gather weekly
to discuss it
* Pluralsight club - same but with a pluralsight video
* One on one peer programming where the more senior members help the less
experienced
* Demo sessions/lectures by more experienced developers from outside the
team

Has anyone else ever tried to take on something like this? If so how did
you go about it and what advice can you give about this?

Cheers,
Dave