That makes sense

It would be good to have some guidelines about where the cut over point is.

Also whether solutions like NService Bus could mitigate the use of EF ?

  _____

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Low (??????)
Sent: Saturday, 1 October 2016 12:40 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Entity Framework - the lay of the land

Agreed but not websites with thousands of concurrent users. The problem is
that people don't realise that the same logic doesn't apply in both areas.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com |
<http://greglow.me/> http://greglow.me