My 'solution' was to get a double wireless DECT phone, the base station
plugs in near the NBN modem, the remote just needs to plug into power.  A
plus is DECT phones show caller ID.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills