Dr L,

Very interesting! What do you recommend .NET developers to use when talking
to SQL Server? Another ORM? Plain ADO.NET? Stored procs?

Using an ORM does keep you at arms length from the DB engine and it
abstracts away differences, but that's a good thing! I've never suffered
from anything lagging behind SQL Server's current features before, but I
guess it finally happened with Graph.

So SQL Graph will go the way of Silverlight, WF, WCF, Cardspace and UWP. I
can understand they published a Graph DB feature to be competitive, but you
can't make people like it.

I personally love Graph DBs, so I was keen to have one out-of-the-box, sort
of.

*Greg K*