Is there a no-cost option if I don’t want to upgrade?

A no-cost option will be available for all customers who do not want to use
Gmail with their custom domain (for example, your-n...@example.com), or the
ability to manage multiple users. Customers who choose this option will
retain access to the no-cost version of Google Workspace services such as
Google Drive and Google Meet, and additional Google services
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/181865> such as Google Search, Google
Maps, and YouTube. You will also retain access to paid content such as
movies purchased in the Google Play Store.

*You'll see a message about the waiting list in your Google Admin console
in the coming weeks.*

*If you want the no cost option, you need to join this waiting list in
the Google Admin console <https://admin.google.com/> before June 1, 2022,* so
your account is not automatically upgraded to Google Workspace. *Those on
the waiting list will remain on the G Suite legacy free edition until the
no-cost option is available.* Once the no-cost option is available, we’ll
be in touch with more details on what will happen to your account. You will
have 60 days to evaluate the no-cost option or choose Google Workspace
before any changes are made to your account.

If you change your mind after you join the waiting list for the no-cost
option, you’ll still be able to upgrade to Google Workspace at any time.
When I tried last week to get on the waiting list, not yet available, seems
to be  a WATCH THIS SPACE option

PG
Peter Griffith CP
PH: 0408 832 891