On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 at 21:39, DotNet Dude via ozdotnet <
ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com> wrote:

> I had a few bounce backs from the list peior to David’s mailman update so
> sending this again in case people didn’t receive it…
>
> Some good news here about google workspace free edition. Google are now
> offering you to continue with the free version if not used for business
> purposes. You just need to opt out of the upgrade.

I ended up moving my Google photos, and other things out of my Workspace
and into a normal @gmail account.

So much Google stuff just doesn't work against Workspace accounts - like
sharing resources for Google Home with other people etc.

I'd like to move all my data out of workspace but Google takeout is
useless. It exports incomplete data into an arbitrary XML format and there
is no way to re-import the data anywhere on the other end.