Folks, I need to convert one of our Windows desktop apps to a macOS
equivalent (stripped-down a bit). I believe Maui will make this possible.
Has anyone got proof of this? Maybe there are some dependencies or
conditions that complicate things?

Can I create a Maui app using XAML, C# and built-in controls in the usual
way, as I've been doing with Xamarin for years, then generate a native
macOS app? Also, can I do this from the comfort of my Windows PC and deploy
and sign over on the iMac?

I just uninstalled the old VS from my iMac (that took an hour!) and put the
new VS2022 on, but the Maui workload or any macOS project templates aren't
present yet.

*Greg K*