From: Tony Wright <tonyw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 2:38 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Cc: David Connors <da...@connors.com>; Dr Greg Low <g...@sqldownunder.com>
Subject: Re: Blazor popularity and use

Hi Greg, you need to raise a generic request for a fix to your mcid on the
certifications forum. I am dealing with it right now, and they are switching
email addresses for me. After I raised the issue, they opened up a private
message to get private info about my accounts. It's pretty much a 3 day process.
On Fri, 8 Sep 2023, 2:30 pm Dr Greg Low via ozdotnet,