I just remembered something else about my run in with the formula creep.  I
brought up the subject of DHA, saying that they don't even know if it has
any advantages, and indeed, it could be harmful and questioned the sources
of DHA (slaughterhouse by products, fungus and fish guts etc).  I told him
that his company, and others like his were using our babies as guinea pigs
for them to experiment on.  He babbled on about this and that (million $
words I did not understand - he was trying to confuse me) and claimed that
the DHA added to formula, because such and such is added to so and so is in
fact more advantageous (in what way he meant, I was too drunk to ask....wish
I could have done this sober...but then I wouldn't have had the guts!) than
the long chain fatty acids in breastmilk....to which I could only scoff.  He
also said "Our DHA is from fish oil"...to which I replied "is essentially
fish guts".  Im still trying to come to terms that I actually picked a fight
with this man at his retirement party.  I bet you he really dislikes
breastfeeding advocates now!!!LOL.
Regards, Macha.