Andrea this is really interesting thanks. It puts into perspective as well the
complaints of those who suggest the College in Australia hasn't done enough to
secure insurance. This is a world-wide problem, and if it can't be solved in a
country with greater traditions of homebirth and midwife-led care than ours, then
we can't expect any more than has been done by the hardworking Executive and EO
of our College. Trish