Hi, All,

I've bitten the bullet, booked the studio for classes. I want to run this by
you before printing out flyers. I've taken out the formatting for email
sake. If you want me to send it with formatting, I shall...whaddya reckon?

Thank you!

Aviva Sheb'a
****************
Active Birth Training

Giving birth is truly a labour of love. For any physical labour, the better
the body and mind are trained, the better and safer one can perform the
task.

Although one can never guarantee a trouble-free pregnancy and birth, Active
Birth Training prepares women and their supporters for the big event.

Aviva Sheb'a trained in Holland as an Active Birth Educator, adding to her
wide experiences as a dance and movement educator. She introduced Active
Birthing classes to the Childbirth Education Association of Australia in
1983, teaching midwives, childbirth educators and mothers. She has two
children born using the Active Birth Training.

"Childbirth is not something to be feared. It can be a joyous, intense,
loving, treasured experience."

Support people are encouraged to participate in the classes.
Women who wish to regain their fitness are also welcome.

Tuesdays, 12:30 - 1:30
Ausdance Studio
8 Leigh Street
Adelaide