Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] A follow thru journey.....when Sally met Harry....(Long)
I agree wholeheartedly - the stories need to be told - what a legacy!
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of rem & melissa bruijn
Sent: Sunday, 24 November 2002 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] A follow thru journey.....when Sally met Harry....(Long)

----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At the B Mid Student Collective...we are bantering around the possibility of putting a book together of our follow thru experiences 'with woman'..........written by BMidders who have the honour and privilege of sharing in women's experiences :-))

Tina - can't wait to read it.  THis ties in with one of our reasons for starting "Birthtalk"...actually changing women's perception of what birth is, by the stories that are told.  That is how our concept of "birth" is passed from woman to woman.  We NEED these stories of how women work together to find strength and birth their babies on their own terms.  Thank you for caring so very much.
MElissa