In a message dated 27/11/02 4:27:07 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

TIna - we are all in Brisbane/Gold Coast area (meetings in BRisbane).  I would really be interested if any local uni's have this programme - sounds great.  Specially if the students are anything like you and your friends who supported Sally!

Melissa

Hi Melissa...there are no Bachelor of Midwifery programs in Qld...not yet anyway :))...but there are unis who do post graduate midwife programs...you would need to contact them and ask if they run "follow thru" programs as part of their curriculum ...and if not...then why not??....sorry coudn't help myself here....

Can any one who works in any of the Brisbane programs assist Melissa with this??

Good luck Melissa...and thanks in anticipation to anyone up Brisbane way who can assit here..

yours in reforming midwifery
Tina Pettigrew.

Bachelor of Midiwfery Student
Victoria University

" As we trust the flowers to open to new life
               - So we can trust birth"

Harriette Hartigan.